Savage interview by Charles Oliveira's Coach - "Khabib, say you'll fight if Islam loses"

First he’s too scraped to fight Islam, then ups the ante to take on his whole team and you still mad. I get ur troll angles but this one is outta whack.

1 Like

Oliveira’s camp is coming up with the troll angle, likely as a last desperate attempt to avoid the Makhachev fight.

“If Khabib agrees to fight if Oliveira beats Makhachev, then Oliveira will sign to fight Islam” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

No, you see, if you don’t sign to fight Islam, then Islam will have the vacant title fight with someone else. They have no leverage here.

Tell me what Khabib said disrespectful about Oliveira for Charles coach to be acting like this so we can establish who’s trolling.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

1 Like

Never noticed this but it looks like Charles was tapping before the elbows started to land.

Maybe it was a freak injury but Charles is too much of a fucking man to make excuses so we were never told about it.

So he still scared eh?

Not sure if too serious or trolling now. You move very dynamically between both. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Are we not talking about the guy who was begging for a Diaz and Conor fight who haven’t had a LW win in years while saying that Islam had to earn a TS against him with 2 more wins even though he’s in the top 3 next in line in the rankings to fight him, a huge favourite to beat him, and has one of the longest win streaks in the UFC?

What did Khabib say about Oliveira for Oliveira’s coach to put on this big drama show?

Still waiting.

Lol do your own research bud, playing dumb is a new one for you.

I already know Khabib didn’t say anything disrespectful about Oliveira personally at all and the only reason you’re telling me to do my own research is because you have absolutely nothing. Oliveria’s coach is acting like a typical shifty Brazilian here.

He’s retired. If anything it shows how desperate Oliveria is to get some kind of rub from a true superstar like conor or khabib. Why doesnt he just offer to suck Khabib’s dick because that’s basically what he’s been doing by chasing him like this.

2 Likes

Tony Kelley is that you?!

The gif starts late. Felder had already dropped a couple big elbows, which led to the tapping. The ref missed it, so Paul kept firing.

Scared

2 Likes

hi jack your pretty disrespectful

1 Like

I can’t believe everyone is putting Oliveira so high tbh. It feels like a lot of the division is gate keepers now fighting each other to be the best gate keeper for the brief moment. It’s like the nerds playing a game of 21 until the real player comes & kicks them off the court to play a real game. Lol maybe not exactly but a hint of truth.

Years ago, while Khabib was champ and Kevin Lee was calling him out and getting nowhere, I wrote a post saying Kevin Lee should fight Islam ASAP, because whoever wins against Islam can go directly into a title shot. The caucasian code of honor would basically force Khabib to get revenge for his brother.

Nobody here reacted. The thread got zero traction. Kevin Lee went nowhere.

Now that Khabib is a coach, everybody gangsta and wants to fight Islam to get to Khabib. It’s YEARS too late.

The Dagestani’s cherry pick fights and probably did not want to fight a strong grappler like Kevin. Which is also why i believe Khabib signed kevin to Eagle FC, because they know he’s good if he can control his weight.

Lee is one of those guys who would fight anyone, too bad he was cut

1 Like

Lee is an On again Off again fighter.

W - L - W - L - W - L

Res. Record Opponent Method Event Date Round Time Location Notes
Win 19–7 Diego Sanchez Decision (unanimous) Eagle FC 46 March 11, 2022 3 5:00 Miami, Florida, United States Super Lightweight (165 lb) debut.
Loss 18–7 Daniel Rodriguez Decision (unanimous) UFC on ESPN: Barboza vs. Chikadze August 28, 2021 3 5:00 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Return to Welterweight. Lee tested positive for adderall.
Loss 18–6 Charles Oliveira Submission (guillotine choke) UFC Fight Night: Lee vs. Oliveira March 14, 2020 3 0:28 Brasília, Brazil Catchweight (158.5 lb) bout; Lee missed weight.
Win 18–5 Gregor Gillespie KO (head kick) UFC 244 November 2, 2019 1 2:47 New York City, New York, United States Return to Lightweight. Performance of the Night.
Loss 17–5 Rafael dos Anjos Submission (arm-triangle choke) UFC Fight Night: dos Anjos vs. Lee May 18, 2019 4 3:47 Rochester, New York, United States Welterweight debut.
Loss 17–4 Al Iaquinta Decision (unanimous) UFC on Fox: Lee vs. Iaquinta 2 December 15, 2018 5 5:00 Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Win 17–3 Edson Barboza TKO (doctor stoppage) UFC Fight Night: Barboza vs. Lee April 21, 2018 5 2:18 Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States Catchweight (157 lb) bout; Lee missed weight.
Loss 16–3 Tony Ferguson Submission (triangle choke) UFC 216 October 7, 2017 3 4:02 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States For the interim UFC Lightweight Championship.
Win 16–2 Michael Chiesa Technical submission (rear-naked choke) UFC Fight Night: Chiesa vs. Lee June 25, 2017 1 4:37 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States Performance of the Night.

He also lost twice to Al Iaquinta… With all the shit Khabib got for beating a nobody for the belt, I’d say it is required criteria to beat him to get the belt… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Loss 7–1 Al Iaquinta Decision (unanimous) UFC 169 February 1, 2014 3 5:00 Newark, New Jersey, United States

Haha no. Kevin Lee was GIVEN that fight, but he’s the one who turned it down:

“They really only gave me one option which was to fight Islam in June in Russia. June is honestly too long waiting. I want to stay active.”

He turned Islam down, fought and lost to Oliveira. What a way to go. He’s really a dumb dumb.