Schaub calls out...

I don't think he planned on calling out Metamoris or Mir, someone asked the question and he said if Metamoris asked him to compete again he would do it and he said he would jump to guard to make up for last time.

And the call out of Mir came out of nowhere, he was going on a rant about how he hasn't done shit in the UFC yet and just wants to compete and brought up a Mir interview where he said he was still young for a HW and still looking for a fight, and then said he'd love to fight Mir and how people hate both of them so the build up would be great.

Just giving some cliff notes because people will only read the headline and hate him for it haha

Well done OP. You would get my VU but I already used it today.

TTT and VU for Turok. That brought me back to some good memories. Phone Post 3.0

IN B4 Schaub says:

I beat Mir standing up any day of the week... and if Mir wants to take it to the ground then "welcome to my world".

Imo they can make this fight and i will be rooting for paco miranda. Phone Post 3.0

Not even gunna lie, I would love to see Schaub vs. Mir in Metamoris as long as he stead true to his promise of jumping to guard asap Phone Post 3.0

His last match at metamorsis was an abortion Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ Turok. VU when I can.

I hear Brandon Vera was Schaub's first choice.

VU

Haha holy shit, turok hahaha. Schaub could pass as a native american too. VU op, you clever bastard

Turok calls out tank abbot next Phone Post 3.0

When's the last time Schaub has fought someone under the age of 32 at the time of the fight and won?

Schaub wants Brazilian folk hero Fabio Maldonado if Mir isn't available. Phone Post 3.0

The Swede -
andyloveshugs - 
WithoutSpoilersdotCom - thats the kind of thread id like to make

in between being a pitiful welching faggot and begging for paypal donations on here because you're worthless? 

TELL US MORE

Ooooohh shit, thread hijack! In! Phone Post 3.0

Schaub will proceed to call out Jose Aldo, because Aldo is a top pound for pound fighter.

Schaub "I think/know Rhonda will beat cyborg, but I don't want to see cyborg fight."

"I am a cyborg fan, but I don't like how she beats up her opponents."

Schaub is going to Schaub. Phone Post 3.0

epwar -

FRANK MIR!  

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/haymaker/fighter-the-kid-brendan-schaub-blasts-ea-sports-calls-out-frank-mir-062514

Jeez, this dude needs a new nickname.  How about Turok because he is a dinosaur hunter.

In Phone Post 3.0

Ha ha, awesome name OP! VU!! Phone Post 3.0

Schaub vs Mir, Bigfoot vs Barnett, Hunt vs Nelson. And then there's JDS, Overeem, and Miocic. Any one of those 3 vs each other is a good fight probably closer to title contention.

I just find Schaub "meh" I couldn't care less when he fights but I don't dislike him. It's weird, just a sit on your hands type fighter.

As far as a jiu-jitsu match against Mir, Schaub is open to that, too.

"He'd have his hands full," Schaub said.

He can't possibly believe this shitt, can he? Phone Post 3.0

The balls on this guy! An 0-4 fighter on his way out of the sport soon enough? 

Mir taps him, Schaub will complain.