Schaub calls out...

holy shit TUROK. that joke is golden.

Schaub throws his name in the hat for the Rich Franklin retirement fight sweepstakes.

Catchweight of 236 lbs. Phone Post 3.0

LayzieTheSavage -
Rival School -  How can anyone consider him number 1? Phone Post

How could anyone NOT?

Is that a joke? Phone Post

Ahaha turok I hope that sticks. First game on n64 was shamazing Phone Post 3.0

Wow, Turok must be vehemently despised for the UG to overwhelmingly pull for Mir!

Oh and VU OP!

Op wins the internet today. Great post.

Ray Cappa - I'd rather see him fight Travis Browne. Phone Post 3.0
Nope not even same league. Travis needs to redeem his loss to Bigfoot and get back on track. Turok can fight whoever he wants I just won't watch. Phone Post 3.0

"I just want to fight somebody that I can actually beat!" - turok

Mir submits shaub in the first. Phone Post 3.0

Munro

There was another entertaining Schaub thread that was filled with gifs of his KO losses and Metamoris antics. Unfortunately that thread was quickly deleted by the mods. I fear this thread will suffer the same fate. Phone Post 3.0

The Tiger Man - Schaub beats Mir. Mir is done mentally. Phone Post 3.0
No chance in hell Phone Post 3.0

Haha, surprised so many people know Turok, good call Phone Post 3.0

in for schaub and turok romos

Lmao!! VU!

If Mir submits Schaub fast that would be two straight bad losses and 3 out of 4 terrible performances and he either gets cut or Dana looks like a giant hypocrite again.

So there is a bright side.

Schaub vs. Remco Pardoel @ UFC 179. Make it happen, Baldfather.

Turok! LMFAO
Perfect. Phone Post 3.0

VU OP! Good job indeed.

someonestolemysocks - As far as a jiu-jitsu match against Mir, Schaub is open to that, too.

"He'd have his hands full," Schaub said.

He can't possibly believe this shitt, can he? Phone Post 3.0

His hands full of air as Shub would simply play keep away again and then declare victoriously that Mir didn't submit me!
I don't care to see Shub ever again in a grappling only type match. That last one was one of the worst spectacles I have ever seen for something that is supposed to be competitive. Shub is the Kalib Starnes of the BJJ world.