Schaub on DFW: 'He's like the warden of Shawshank

I can be a friend to you, Conor

-schaub Phone Post 3.0

He's talked shit on past sponsors. People that paid their hard-earned to have schaub and callen promote them on the show. Once they stop sponsoring, they'll throw them under the bus in a heartbeat. Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish -
OCMikey -
Thacommish -
OCMikey -
Thacommish -
OCMikey - One day he's gonna realize he's burned too many bridges. He just doesn't see it though. Phone Post 3.0

Like the nfl bridges he burned? I dont follow

Just in general. If he's talking about someone, he'll start it with "I love so and so, but..." and starts in on them. He takes pride in how he can say whatever he wants because he's rich and has a successful podcast.

In my opinion, that's only going to take him so far because he's a loose cannon type of liability for big organizations, etc. One wrong move, he'll talk shit on you. But to him it's "saying it like it is."

I started listening to their episode today and finally just had to shut it off. Pretty sure I'm done listening for a while, but hey many other people like their show and that's fine. They (mainly Schaub) have changed quite a bit from when they started and it's not as enjoyable for me. Phone Post 3.0

What bridge is he burning though? i dont think hes trying to fight in the ufc no moe

and i dont think they were going to offer him a chuck liddel job... so like i just dont see the bridges gone

It's a broad example of what is to come in regards to future potential business partnerships or opportunities if he keeps it up. He'll eventually burn all his bridges and all he'll have is his podcast.

If you owned a company would you want to be in business with someone that will start talking shit on your corporation at the drop of a hat, if he's not happy with something that doesn't make sense for you as a business owner?

Don't get me wrong, he's not there yet, they're doing good but the podcast and selling hacky shirts is only going to take them so far. Phone Post 3.0

What the fuck is to come lol he wont get that chuck lidel job? fuck man i bet he was counting on it

That's what you got out of that? No wonder I try to keep my answers short around here. Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish -
OCMikey - He's talked shit on past sponsors. People that paid their hard-earned to have schaub and callen promote them on the show. Once they stop sponsoring, they'll throw them under the bus in a heartbeat. Phone Post 3.0

by past sponsors do you mean reebok? o.O

Yea man Phone Post 3.0

Done Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish -

So you really just have the 1 bridge hes burned... that you are trying to make out to be more?

Yea bro. I was just confused, but now I am enlightened by your strong deductive reasoning. I appreciate it. Have a good one. Phone Post 3.0

he is gettin fatter.

Media Monster -
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

TwentyNineTwentyEight was here.

Phone Post 3.0
Subtle Shawshank reference.. You wouldn't get it Phone Post 3.0

YonYones -
Media Monster -
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

Phone Post 3.0
Right the carving... vu Phone Post 3.0

Media Monster -
YonYones -
Media Monster -
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

Phone Post 3.0

what Di Caprio movie is that from?

El Duderino -

If Dana is the warden, I guess that makes Schaub Bogs.

Brendan "Bull Queer" Schaub? Phone Post 3.0

lol'd @ "bigger than Kobe Bryants tweet" Phone Post 3.0

I'm still a big fan of the podcast but god dam it is frustrating when he cuts callen of all the time Phone Post 3.0

YonYones -
Media Monster -
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

Phone Post 3.0
I just got it Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey - One day he's gonna realize he's burned too many bridges. He just doesn't see it though. Phone Post 3.0
We we're never friends

Dana White Phone Post 3.0

El Duderino -

Na that's callen all day Phone Post 3.0

That pink elephant shit makes me cringe every time he says that.

El Duderino -
Media Monster -
YonYones -
Media Monster -
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

Phone Post 3.0

what Di Caprio movie is that from?

Wolf of Wall Street Phone Post 3.0

GENKISUDOPWNZ -
El Duderino -

Na that's callen all day Phone Post 3.0
Spot on Phone Post 3.0

Anyone but Schaub says it and he'd be hailed as a hero.

And I'm also curious as to which sponsors he's talked shit about. If it was podcast sponsors, nobody cares. They are a dime a dozen. Phone Post 3.0