Schaub on DFW: 'He's like the warden of Shawshank

OCMikey -
Thacommish -
OCMikey - One day he's gonna realize he's burned too many bridges. He just doesn't see it though. Phone Post 3.0

Like the nfl bridges he burned? I dont follow

Just in general. If he's talking about someone, he'll start it with "I love so and so, but..." and starts in on them. He takes pride in how he can say whatever he wants because he's rich and has a successful podcast.

In my opinion, that's only going to take him so far because he's a loose cannon type of liability for big organizations, etc. One wrong move, he'll talk shit on you. But to him it's "saying it like it is."

I started listening to their episode today and finally just had to shut it off. Pretty sure I'm done listening for a while, but hey many other people like their show and that's fine. They (mainly Schaub) have changed quite a bit from when they started and it's not as enjoyable for me. Phone Post 3.0
So weird I've always loved the show and also just couldn't get through it today. Callen's getting pretty insufferable too. Phone Post 3.0

dushtin - Even though that's a funny comparison, every time I see this guys name I wonder why Rogan ever had to make him famous. Phone Post 3.0
Ronda did, Rogan helped imo Phone Post 3.0

I used to love listening to the show. Callen didn't sound (quite) as desperate to please everyone and Schaub was insightful and still (a little bit) humble.
Now it's all Callen acting a cunt and Shaub selling tshirts, 'making bank' and being 'rich as fuck'. He also bought into this whole 'not afraid to say it like it is' gimmick - ie Reebok is shit. Phone Post 3.0

Callen frequently changes his stance on things dependent on what brendan thinks.

I hate bullies!

schaub tells story about bullying room mate

That might be the funniest thing I've ever heard!

I think brendan can be pretty funny but callen and rogan are blowing smoke up his ass, I'm not surprised he's got an ego

I shouldn't be posting criticism though, it's cowardice #callenlogic Phone Post 3.0

He's more like the head guard, played by Clancy Brown.

JRE episodes with Schaub and Callen are so friking annoying, every episode is the same and includes at least one circle jerk of success which finishes with a Brendan Schaub bukkake. Every. Damn. Time. Phone Post 3.0

Good times, good times..

Sclaub is Rogan and Callens' puppet. Sad that he can't see it. Phone Post 3.0

whatislife -

Good times, good times..

my god this never gets old Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Sclaub is Rogan and Callens' puppet. Sad that he can't see it. Phone Post 3.0

Started out that way.

Remember when Rogan raked Schaub over the coals about his fighting ability? Now imagine if someone told you back then, that Rogan was going to quit UFC commentary to do comedy with Schaub.

Jored1990 - Callen frequently changes his stance on things dependent on what brendan thinks.

I hate bullies!

schaub tells story about bullying room mate

That might be the funniest thing I've ever heard!

I think brendan can be pretty funny but callen and rogan are blowing smoke up his ass, I'm not surprised he's got an ego

I shouldn't be posting criticism though, it's cowardice #callenlogic Phone Post 3.0
There was an episode a while back where Schaub was talking about a grappling tournament he was at when a girl snapped another young girls leg and it was 'the funniest thing i've ever seen' and 'the highlight of the day'. Callen seemed a bit shocked and was trying to say it wasn't funny that a girl just got really fucked up.
Schaubs retort was something along the lines of 'i've trained and was a pro fighter and i've been hurt so i'm allowed to find it funny'. At which point Callen tucked his dick, done a 180 and agreed it was hilarious. I'm surprised it never made a tshirt like pretty much all the other shit they say. The latest...ketokid. Isn't Callen supposed to be the kid?!

They are a pair of dicks. Once the wheels fall off this shit Callen goes back to stroking sacks in bit parts in movies and Schaub...well fuck knows as even as a former pro fighter, his knowledge seems extremely limited.

The more i think about it, the more i dislike these 2. Phone Post 3.0

El Duderino -

If Dana is the warden, I guess that makes Schaub Bogs.

This....did you also know he makes more from his podcast? Phone Post 3.0

Media Monster -
El Duderino -
Media Monster -
YonYones -
Media Monster -
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

TwentyNineTwentyEight was here.

Phone Post 3.0
Subtle Shawshank reference.. You wouldn't get it Phone Post 3.0
Right the carving... vu Phone Post 3.0

what Di Caprio movie is that from?

Wolf of Wall Street Phone Post 3.0

Damn. For some reason he looks a lot younger in that gif. Thanks

For real. People liked the podcast because they were relatable, not because they were the most knowledgeable guys or Renaissance men. Where it was once a running joke that every piece of advice Callen has is parroted, romanticized or otherwise lacking in perspective, he now can't help but give his existential perspective on EVERYTHING and has an awful "Dropping Knowledge" segment. It was one thing when he was coming off innocently enough, but the more you listen to Callen especially on Rogan.... you realize he's a little shit who just complements Brendan's personality and gives way too much credit to people who have experience in areas that he does not. If you take Bryan Callen's advice too seriously it could poison your life.

"You just indirectly described a BOTTOM LINE which is gathering data from different sources to draw a conclusion!"

Thanks for outlining that you pretentious fuck Phone Post 3.0

Excellent comparrison.  Shaub is much more entertaining to me burning Danas balls every chance he gets.  I do live for the day when Dana gets in one of these beasts face who have nothing to lose and some fuck you money like Shaub and he just gets laid out cold as fuck on camera.  Like Franklin did to Quarry.  Dana is everything that's wrong with MMA and the UFC.

Schaub: "Dana, do you trust your wife?..if you do, there's no reason you can't keep the $35,000 you've made from selling Conor dolls. The IRS allows a one-time only gift to your spouse up to $60K.. tax free! IRS can't touch one cent of what you've made from selling those dolls!"

Which one is the kid and which one is the fighter? Phone Post 3.0

Shaub cannot get much note unlikable. Got how I loath him in every way. Phone Post 3.0

thestaton -

Excellent comparrison.  Shaub is much more entertaining to me burning Danas balls every chance he gets.  I do live for the day when Dana gets in one of these beasts face who have nothing to lose and some fuck you money like Shaub and he just gets laid out cold as fuck on camera.  Like Franklin did to Quarry.  Dana is everything that's wrong with MMA and the UFC.

Damn, did Dana fuck your wife?

Shit what am I thinking, BLAF probably makes your worm tingle and you hate him for it. Phone Post 3.0

dushtin - Even though that's a funny comparison, every time I see this guys name I wonder why Rogan ever had to make him famous. Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0