Schaub on DFW: 'He's like the warden of Shawshank

Tim Robbins' character actually had TALENT Phone Post 3.0

why's he dressed/look like a 12yr old asian hipster?

5 years from now Schaub will be suckin dick for crack money under the overpass. Phone Post 3.0

Their tv series but #1 on iTunes in the comedy category. They sold out a tour across the country. They are getting more press than ever.

Man, what fuckin losers they are. Couple of washed up bums if you ask me. Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ Schlaub. The second I see a poster say they're a fan I immediately know their age bracket. Phone Post 3.0

dushtin - Even though that's a funny comparison, every time I see this guys name I wonder why Rogan ever had to make him famous. Phone Post 3.0
I'll give him this he smart for dick riding celebrities making them friends because the dude doesn't have one single creative idea that's his own. Literally every idea that Joe Rogan's ever said for him to do he's had his brother do for him because he's too retarded. He's the fucking Yoko Ono of podcasting Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey -
Thacommish -
OCMikey -
Thacommish -
OCMikey - One day he's gonna realize he's burned too many bridges. He just doesn't see it though. Phone Post 3.0

Like the nfl bridges he burned? I dont follow

Just in general. If he's talking about someone, he'll start it with "I love so and so, but..." and starts in on them. He takes pride in how he can say whatever he wants because he's rich and has a successful podcast.

In my opinion, that's only going to take him so far because he's a loose cannon type of liability for big organizations, etc. One wrong move, he'll talk shit on you. But to him it's "saying it like it is."

I started listening to their episode today and finally just had to shut it off. Pretty sure I'm done listening for a while, but hey many other people like their show and that's fine. They (mainly Schaub) have changed quite a bit from when they started and it's not as enjoyable for me. Phone Post 3.0

What bridge is he burning though? i dont think hes trying to fight in the ufc no moe

and i dont think they were going to offer him a chuck liddel job... so like i just dont see the bridges gone

It's a broad example of what is to come in regards to future potential business partnerships or opportunities if he keeps it up. He'll eventually burn all his bridges and all he'll have is his podcast.

If you owned a company would you want to be in business with someone that will start talking shit on your corporation at the drop of a hat, if he's not happy with something that doesn't make sense for you as a business owner?

Don't get me wrong, he's not there yet, they're doing good but the podcast and selling hacky shirts is only going to take them so far. Phone Post 3.0
Lose my number. Phone Post 3.0

Justin Paul - Their tv series but #1 on iTunes in the comedy category. They sold out a tour across the country. They are getting more press than ever.

Man, what fuckin losers they are. Couple of washed up bums if you ask me. Phone Post 3.0
16 Phone Post 3.0

I cant believe people are defending DFW on here.

MachidaFan203 -

I cant believe people are defending DFW on here.

DFW > Schuab. Phone Post 3.0