Schaub says UFC doesn't need Dana

https://youtu.be/gmRTWtywhGw?t=10m20s Schaub having a go at Dana again, mainly over his Woodley comments. Criticizes him for wanting to be a star.

Talks about Dana being the warden in Shawshank Redemption again lol.

Starts at 10.20 just in case my time embedment doesn't work on the UG.

Mshi - https://youtu.be/gmRTWtywhGw?t=10m20s Schaub having a go at Dana again, mainly over his Woodley comments. Criticizes him for wanting to be a star.

Talks about Dana being the warden in Shawshank Redemption again lol.

Starts at 10.20 just in case my time embedment doesn't work on the UG.

Not a schaub fan but hard to argue. With no Fertitta to reign him in DW s acting like a 5th grader more and more. Making a run at his champ is absurd andni though Elias artcile summed it up really well. Not sure why Elias gets so much slack on here...

Giventofly99 -

Not a schaub fan but hard to argue. With no Fertitta to reign him in DW s acting like a 5th grader more and more. Making a run at his champ is absurd andni though Elias artcile summed it up really well. Not sure why Elias gets so much slack on here...

I think he had the right to complain about Woodleys performance though

Schaub's right; Dana doesn't call the shots.

It is weird the UFC does not seem to have a contingency plan in case something happened to Dana. With tbat being said I do not think anyone could do a better job right now.

CRE - It is weird the UFC does not seem to have a contingency plan in case something happened to Dana. With tbat being said I do not think anyone could do a better job right now.
Agree. He has the personaloty for it.

Mshi - 
Giventofly99 -

This.

Dana telsl it like it is and doesn't talk like a politician.

We're fortunate to have this type of access and disclosure from a sports organization president.

Hmmmm just like I don't need Schwab.

tenchu -
Mshi - 
Giventofly99 -

This.

We're fortunate to have this type of access and disclosure from a sports organization president.

He isn't going to give you free tickets.

Truth

Shawlshank?  

go away Schaub....

tenchu - 
Mshi - 
Giventofly99 -

This.

Dana is a bold face liar. If there's one thing he does not do, it's tell it like it is.

With Fertitta no longer the shot caller, and with Dana increasingly more and more being exposed for what a lousy job he's actually doing, he will almost certainly be gone soon. There are countless professionals actually qualified at running a business who can easily be inserted at a fraction of Dana White pay.

Schaubs podcast is getting worse by the episode, wouldn't be surprised if he's just saying this to get attention.

SinCityHustler -
tenchu - 
Mshi - 
Giventofly99 -

This.

Dana is a bold face liar. If there's one thing he does not do, it's tell it like it is.

With Fertitta no longer the shot caller, and with Dana increasingly more and more being exposed for what a lousy job he's actually doing, he will almost certainly be gone soon. There are countless professionals actually qualified at running a business who can easily be inserted at a fraction of Dana White pay.

there might be countless businessmen who can run a business, doesn't mean they can run a mma promotion.

He's right.

JakeSweet - 
SinCityHustler -
tenchu - 
Mshi - 
Giventofly99 -

This.

there might be countless businessmen who can run a business, doesn't mean they can run a mma promotion.

I'm not referring to the ones who cannot run the MMA production, only the ones who can.

JakeSweet -

Schaubs podcast is getting worse by the episode, wouldn't be surprised if he's just saying this to get attention.

But is the number 1 sports podcast on iTunes.....

I'm sure even after the way Uncle Dana has treated B-Shaub if he came cap in hand, Brenden would educate him on becoming a podcaster, international tshirt design stealer..i mean mogul and in the process, if DW works hard he could make bank. 

He could also show DW how to take a mildly entertaining phrase like 'big dick bandit' and run it into the ground. 

Dana should reach out.