Schaub takes advantage of friends

Anyone see how Schaub seems to always know the odds on fights and only takes the favorite when betting with friends (WITHOUT GIVING THEM ODDS)?? Case in point, his bets with Eddie Bravo. Cummings vs St Prieux (slight favorite so this was fair and Eddie won). Edgar vs Faber (5 to 1 favorite!) He bet Callen dinner on Kimbo vs Shamrock (2.5 to 1). He calls it "Honeyd@cking" - which is a word to describe ROBBING his friends. Funny how he brags about picking Werdum, but never offered to bet Eddie on that. Hmmm.....

Hi, Eddie.

I don't really like schaub but this thread is stupid Phone Post 3.0

Unless his friends are clueless idiots about mma and he knows it (and clearly eddie bravo isn't - no idea about the other guy though) it's not taking advantage of them at all. Phone Post 3.0

What in the hell are you rambling about? Who gives a shit

1) Who cares

2) People need to ACCEPT bad bets in order for them to take effect

You wouldn't feel bad knowing your betting on a huge favorite when your FRIEND doesn't? So you like stealing from your friends? Why would you take an edge like that on your friend? Why not just say, " Hey, Edgar is a big favorite?"

I can't believe you created an account to post this bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

Hi, Schaub's friend who lost a bet to him. Phone Post 3.0

KidPittsburgh - Hi, Eddie.

Oldschool18 - You wouldn't feel bad knowing your betting on a huge favorite when your FRIEND doesn't? So you like stealing from your friends? Why would you take an edge like that on your friend? Why not just say, " Hey, Edgar is a big favorite?"

I agree with you, it's scumbag behavior to take advantage of friends or acquaintances like that. I've had people who don't watch fights who were at a party offer to put up money on obvious dogs at 1:1 odds and I say look let me at least offer you 2:1 or something.

Oldschool18 - Anyone see how Schaub seems to always know the odds on fights and only takes the favorite when betting with friends (WITHOUT GIVING THEM ODDS)?? Case in point, his bets with Eddie Bravo. Cummings vs St Prieux (slight favorite so this was fair and Eddie won). Edgar vs Faber (5 to 1 favorite!) He bet Callen dinner on Kimbo vs Shamrock (2.5 to 1). He calls it "Honeyd@cking" - which is a word to describe ROBBING his friends. Funny how he brags about picking Werdum, but never offered to bet Eddie on that. Hmmm.....
It's a bet. Not like he has tons of options. He has 2. He picks the one he thinks is gonna win. No big deal. Phone Post 3.0

You must be running out of things to bitch about.

I'm sure you're a hoot in real life.

pretty weird first post, LOL. oh well

It is weird for first post, but I just listened to a podcast and it was fresh in my mind. Just felt like he was angle shooting a friend is all. We're not talking about five bucks either. They bet a grand. That's like a whole week of quarters for LikeItIs and his grade school friends at the arcade.

OP is a little bit of a creep.

So you're saying he forced his friends to take bad bets? Plus, it's not like they bet for tons of money Phone Post 3.0

Oldschool18 - It is weird for first post, but I just listened to a podcast and it was fresh in my mind. Just felt like he was angle shooting a friend is all. We're not talking about five bucks either. They bet a grand. That's like a whole week of quarters for LikeItIs and his grade school friends at the arcade.

You're the one on here pissing and moaning about a couple of grown men making bets with each other...

And I'm the grade schooler? Give your fuckin' head a shake Princess and focus some of that dumb-shit energy into something important, like which Disney or Pixar character your going to spank your little weiner to later this evening.

For sureee lose my number Phone Post 3.0

Hey OP, I bought a small bag of cookies but the grocery store charged me the large bag price. I didn't realize until I got home! Please help.

Schaubs Jewish brah.

Eees normal. Phone Post 3.0