Schaub takes advantage of friends

shaqitup - 
Malaka Yamoto - Yeah that's called being smart and not throwing your money away, if Eddie was ok with not seeing odds than thats his fault. I'll take my mom's house if she bets against Rousey or some crazy shit. Bitch should know better.

I won't say you have no friends OP but clearly none of them are men. Maybe boys but not men.
He bought a Porsche.

Doesn't sound like not throwing money away. Phone Post 3.0

Which made it hilarious when Freddie Prince Jr.( he was pretty cool ) said that he was raised and told

"A car is to get you from A to B.   Anything above that is to compensate for a personality deficiency."

Hold Hold

Callen agrees completely and Brendan is silent for a bit.

Those 3 bets are the only ones he could honeydick someone. Don't forget he wanted to bet Cain (but he was calling Werdum the whole time!!!!) He also wanted T Browne (who lost but was heavy favorite).

Has he offered to bet 1 underdog? Just give me one. Not cool to bet your friend 5-1 favorite when you know it and they don't.

His friends are grown men and MMA fans OP. Harden the fuck up.

If Callen gets honeydicked into betting on Correria, he deserves to lose his money. Phone Post 3.0

Bucho - His friends are grown men and MMA fans OP. Harden the fuck up.

This.

im pretty sure he is using honeydicked wrong, but what are you gonna do Phone Post 3.0

Oldschool18 - Those 3 bets are the only ones he could honeydick someone. Don't forget he wanted to bet Cain (but he was calling Werdum the whole time!!!!) He also wanted T Browne (who lost but was heavy favorite).

Has he offered to bet 1 underdog? Just give me one. Not cool to bet your friend 5-1 favorite when you know it and they don't.

Mendes was the betting underdog and Schaub lost way more than $1000.00 to Callen on the bet. #checkmate