Schaub vs. Lesnar is the time now?

?

Why waste a Lesnar fight with Schaub? If Lesnar fights again I'd rather see him fight someone good. If Schaub really thinks he is a bad matchup for Brock, he is even dumber than I thought.

El Duderino - 

Why waste a Lesnar fight with Schaub? If Lesnar fights again I'd rather see him fight someone good. If Schaub really thinks he is a bad matchup for Brock, he is even dumber than I thought.

Fedor is fighting Mitrione and both Schaub/Lesnar have been inactive.

With Schaub's platform and self promotion ability it would be a pretty big fight, plus Brendan KO'd a close friend/sparring partner in Chris Tuchscherer.

Can't think of a better fight for either and it's a good fight for the UFC..

Did Brock's boy dirty

I'd want to see it just to hear his excuse after he got raped.

I'd rather see brock fight anyone other than schaub

That Cro cop ko is cringe worthy

CRE vs his beaten dead horse XXVII.

Ja Rule rap video via armbar.

It's an intriguing match up.

Both are multidimensional athletes, capable of competing at elite levels across the entire sporting spectrum

Would be a huge PPV draw. I'd probably lean towards Brock but Schaub has the element of surprise meaning he might surprise me.  

Schaub is blessed with an opinion of his abilities that far exceeds reality. He suffers from  the dunning-kruger effect. Schaub will earnestly believe he is a  bad matchup for anyone. Remember, he's the most athletic, strongest, explosive, powerful, intelligent HW in the divisions history, according to him.

Osbot -

Schaub is blessed with an opinion of his abilities that far exceeds reality. He suffers from  the dunning-kruger effect. Schaub will earnestly believe he is a  bad matchup for anyone. Remember, he's the most athletic, strongest, explosive, powerful, intelligent HW in the divisions history, according to him.

So he shouldn't be confident with his abilities? He should just say he's a mid- tier UFC fighter who won't beat any of the elite guys? Is that what you consider a winning mindset? Which fighter doesn't say ridiculous shit like that?

Say what you will about Schaub, he beat up both Cro Cop and Gonzaga which makes him a bad ass in my book.

Cro cop was winning that fight too.

I think you'd be surprised.

CRE -
El Duderino - 

Fedor is fighting Mitrione and both Schaub/Lesnar have been inactive.

With Schaub's platform and self promotion ability it would be a pretty big fight, plus Brendan KO'd a close friend/sparring partner in Chris Tuchscherer.

Can't think of a better fight for either and it's a good fight for the UFC..

Did Brock's boy dirty

LOL at Chris being a close friend of Brock, pretty sure it was more of a boss/employee type relationship.

Is Brock still under a UFC contract or could he feasibly fight Fedor in Bellator or Rizin? That's all I'd want to see.

sagemma -
Osbot -

So he shouldn't be confident with his abilities? He should just say he's a mid- tier UFC fighter who won't beat any of the elite guys? Is that what you consider a winning mindset? Which fighter doesn't say ridiculous shit like that?

Be confident in your ability to win, not your tangible abilities.

I was listening to a podcast with him in 2013, and he was going off how he was the most explosive, strongest, fastest, most agile, best athlete in the UFC HW division. It was pure delusion.

Brenden is definitely looking at this through fatk sunglasses. Has anyone's ego ego blown up more in the past two years? Come on dude look at what Brock did to hunt. I believe hunt was ranked 7 at the time and brenden was never a top ten fighter. I also like how Brenden has good boxing and jujitsu and said oh Brock go to the ground. Has he heard of frank mir and we all know Brock bullied the shit out of him

No offense to CRE, but is he mentally handicapped? 

lol! Holy god. I love Mr Shaub. But, he'd get hammer fisted out.

It would be a beat down. Big Brown would be surprised.