Schwarzenegger/ Graice site up!

gracieinfo is the man. Keep up the good work & keep fighting the right battles. We appreciate all your hard work to give us a great event to fight in.

oh well..... I agree with toelocku that this decision will benefit the pure BJJ'ers... it's been said many times that the way to tap a black belt is via a leglock.

Thanks for pursuing anyway, John, and I'll continue to support the tournament 100% regardless.

ttt for Gracieinfo. Looking forward to the event, with or without kneebars! In the end it is good to see safety in an event of this type.

Ray B., I think that "was" true about footlocks, but so many schools (Especially West Coast Schools) have now welcomed the training and accepted the fact that footlocks are a part of the BJJ / Grappling scene. These days, who has not trained or atleast cross-trained with a Sambo guy? More important, I think they are going to continue to become more and more accepted. Who Knows? But, I do know of a few BB instructors I would not want to get into a foot battle with!

Yurk

The last tourney I went to had all leglocks in no gi. But in white and blue belts no kneebars, hellhooks, toeholds extra. But the Pro-division should have all leglocks.

If you was a whitebelt would you want some that isnt that experienced grabbing your leg without knowing how much pressure to put on it I dont think so. So I would say Intermediate should have like kneebars, but no toeholds or heelhooks. Advanced should have everything. Thatis in no gi. Blue should have straight ankles and kneebars, and purple and above everything.

All leglocks should be legal in a the no gi