Scott Coker almost Killed MMA

Making DADA500 vs Kimbo.

DADA500 got a kidney failure and 2 heart attacks, would be very bad is he did not survive and on top of that Kimbo testing positive for Steroids. Which would be no MMA in NY in 1000 years and going in several states from legal to illegal.

You stupid ass, stop making these old out of shape guys fight!

blame the comisions medical team

Morpheus1976 - Making DADA500 vs Kimbo.

DADA500 got a kidney failure and 2 heart attacks, would be very bad is he did not survive and on top of that Kimbo testing positive for Steroids. Which would be no MMA in NY in 1000 years and going in several states from legal to illegal.

You stupid ass, stop making these old out of shape guys fight!
Welcome to mma. Keep watching Phone Post 3.0

At least the UFC would never let a fighter in the octagon with little or no experience.

Wait..

We're about to be punked Phone Post 3.0

^^Punk is never gonna fight Phone Post 3.0

K, what about James Toney? Phone Post 3.0

These tings happen in mma Phone Post 3.0

TheDemolitionManRuinedMyDosManHoles - K, what about James Toney? Phone Post 3.0
You comparing toney to dada or kimbo? Phone Post 3.0

What about him? He's a lifelong athlete with a proven track record. Same thing with a guy like lesnar.

There's a reason bellator held this card in Texas. They have a history of shady shit going on there in regards to combat sports. Phone Post 3.0

da Vinci 81 -
What about him? He's a lifelong athlete with a proven track record. Same thing with a guy like lesnar.

There's a reason bellator held this card in Texas. They have a history of shady shit going on there in regards to combat sports. Phone Post 3.0
Texas has some boxing ref do fights who is the worst ref I've ever seen Phone Post 3.0

This isn't Scott Coker's fucking fault. He didn't know DaDa 5000 wasn't go to train for this fight. Phone Post 3.0

failure at life -
da Vinci 81 -

Texas has some boxing ref do fights who is the worst ref I've ever seen Phone Post 3.0
The ref for Burns-Figueroa is terrible. I can't think of his name off the top of my head. His dad is the head man in Texas. He's a piece of shit. Phone Post 3.0

Stern - This isn't Scott Coker's fucking fault. He didn't know DaDa 5000 wasn't go to train for this fight. Phone Post 3.0
While maybe true, it's the method that the guy used to cut weight that almost killed him.

They should've let him fight at his natural sumo weight. I mean it was one fucking gimmick fight. Who gives a shit. Phone Post 3.0

SnapLocally - 
Stern - This isn't Scott Coker's fucking fault. He didn't know DaDa 5000 wasn't go to train for this fight. Phone Post 3.0
While maybe true, it's the method that the guy used to cut weight that almost killed him.

They should've let him fight at his natural sumo weight. I mean it was one fucking gimmick fight. Who gives a shit. Phone Post 3.0

So it was the weight cutting that caused his kidneys to fail and 2 have heart attacks?

ons ear -
SnapLocally - 

So it was the weight cutting that caused his kidneys to fail and 2 have heart attacks?
Renal failure caused by dehydration is not uncommon. Phone Post 3.0

So did sport killer Greg Jackson. Phone Post 3.0

He must have aleady been at death's door.  If you are simply out of shape you would just collapse from exhaustion before having two fucking heart attacks.

ranier wolfcastle - 

blame the comisions medical team

Again this is who is at fault.

A Promoter can set up any fight they want but it is up to the AC to allow it to happen or not. Let's say Dana finally got tired of CRE's bullshit and talked him into fighting Bones Jones. Now allot of people might be happy to see CRE get beat to the living death but who would be at fault if this fight happened Zuffa or the AC who governed this fight?

Freak shows 2016 are done. AC's need to monitor guys ahead of time. Monitor weight cutting and supp use ahead of events. Sorted Phone Post 3.0

Stern - 
failure at life -
da Vinci 81 -

The ref for Burns-Figueroa is terrible. I can't think of his name off the top of my head. His dad is the head man in Texas. He's a piece of shit. Phone Post 3.0

Laurence Cole. He is the absolute worst.