Scott Coker almost Killed MMA

Jibbersbitch - 
TheDemolitionManRuinedMyDosManHoles - K, what about James Toney? Phone Post 3.0
You comparing toney to dada or kimbo? Phone Post 3.0

Kimbo fought in the ufc

ranier wolfcastle - 

blame the comisions medical team

the hand picked Texas because they don't give a fuck

If the Card gets cancelled like ufc 151 the promoter is responsible, the promoter is responsible for the match making.
picking an AC who has a shady history is lame.

Tomato Can -
Stern - 
failure at life -
da Vinci 81 -
What about him? He's a lifelong athlete with a proven track record. Same thing with a guy like lesnar.

There's a reason bellator held this card in Texas. They have a history of shady shit going on there in regards to combat sports. Phone Post 3.0
Texas has some boxing ref do fights who is the worst ref I've ever seen Phone Post 3.0
The ref for Burns-Figueroa is terrible. I can't think of his name off the top of my head. His dad is the head man in Texas. He's a piece of shit. Phone Post 3.0

Laurence Cole. He is the absolute worst.
Yep that's him Phone Post 3.0

whooleeo -
Jibbersbitch - 
You comparing toney to dada or kimbo? Phone Post 3.0

Kimbo fought in the ufc
Kimbo went through the tuf house and had a few fights after, toney was an elite boxer who talked his way into a fight which I feel he had the right to get based on his background. Phone Post 3.0

Nobody made DADA fight. He's an adult, he made the choice. Could of said no. But he didn't. Phone Post 3.0

Mace Dindu - If he dies, he dies. Phone Post 3.0
I thought very deeply about this post. I cant figure it out. Is this some incredible philosophical statement or just a very basic truth about life.. or both... very deep either way VU Phone Post 3.0

When's the lawsuit drop because you know it's coming

No, he didn't. The Dada 5000 debacle wasn't even a mainstream news story. He booked a fight with 2 pro fighters. It's the AC's job to medically clear these guys. Phone Post 3.0

SnapLocally -
Stern - This isn't Scott Coker's fucking fault. He didn't know DaDa 5000 wasn't go to train for this fight. Phone Post 3.0
While maybe true, it's the method that the guy used to cut weight that almost killed him.

They should've let him fight at his natural sumo weight. I mean it was one fucking gimmick fight. Who gives a shit. Phone Post 3.0
Wouldn't this also be up to the commission as to allow open weight or not? Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 - Making DADA500 vs Kimbo.

DADA500 got a kidney failure and 2 heart attacks, would be very bad is he did not survive and on top of that Kimbo testing positive for Steroids. Which would be no MMA in NY in 1000 years and going in several states from legal to illegal.

You stupid ass, stop making these old out of shape guys fight!

A) Please explain how he made them fight.

B) Please explain what Scott did that wasn't done in an official manner (medicals, testing, etc.).

he's honestly claiming he had two heart attacks? and someone else on another thread said both of these happened during the fight. i don't know if i'm convinced

Ministry of Truth - 

DADA500 got a kidney failure and 2 heart attacks, would be very bad is he did not survive and on top of that Kimbo testing positive for Steroids. Which would be no MMA in NY in 1000 years and going in several states from legal to illegal.

B) Please explain what Scott did that wasn't done in an official manner (medicals, testing, etc.).

Texas has medicals??

tonycapp23 - Nobody made DADA fight. He's an adult, he made the choice. Could of said no. But he didn't. Phone Post 3.0

lol, if that's the rule why have an AC in the first place??
do you even know what they do?
NCAS would never have licensed this fight.

Morpheus1976 - 
Ministry of Truth - 

Texas has medicals??

'A rep for the Texas Combative Sports Program said Dhafir “Dada 5000” Harris met the medical requirements for competing at this past Friday’s Bellator 149'

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/02/texas-commission-says-dada-5000-met-required-tests-but-will-review-procedures

So OP, who exactly is the "stupid ass"?

The guy who did nothing wrong, or the guy making a thread calling that guy a "stupid ass," when clearly having no idea what they are writing about? Hmmm.

Ministry of Truth - So OP, who exactly is the "stupid ass"?

The guy who did nothing wrong, or the guy making a thread calling that guy a "stupid ass," when clearly having no idea what they are writing about? Hmmm.

i know what i am saying, i am not wrong, Coker could not have made this fight in Nevada, so he choose a state which has very lows standards. He have chosen Indian ground for other occasions too.

HEPS -
Mace Dindu - If he dies, he dies. Phone Post 3.0
I thought very deeply about this post. I cant figure it out. Is this some incredible philosophical statement or just a very basic truth about life.. or both... very deep either way VU Phone Post 3.0
It's rocky 4 bro Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 - 
Ministry of Truth - So OP, who exactly is the "stupid ass"?

i know what i am saying, i am not wrong, Coker could not have made this fight in Nevada, so he choose a state which has very lows standards. He have chosen Indian ground for other occasions too.

You have an opinion. Great. Retarded people also have opinions.

How about you back up what you wrote:

kronnchi - Is there proof he had 2 heart attacks, or are you going by what dada said Phone Post 3.0

if bellator knows its not true, they should step in, bad PR for them.