Scott Coker almost Killed MMA

Coker put a guy who was 2-0 as a pro against a guy he was evenly-matched with and hyped the fight based on name recognition.  Yes, people were bitching about the fight before it happened but only because the guys didn't deserve co-main event status in Strikeforce based on skill alone - not because it was irresponsible match-making and one of them could get hurt.  All this hindsight bitching is ridiculous.

Does anyone even knows Kimbo tested positive for different steroids????

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/3/21/11279344/kimbo-slice-ken-shamrock-both-test-positive-for-steroids-at-bellator

that's part of my angle too, not just DADA5000 health status.

da Vinci 81 - 
TheDemolitionManRuinedMyDosManHoles - K, what about James Toney? Phone Post 3.0
What about him? He's a lifelong athlete with a proven track record. Same thing with a guy like lesnar.

There's a reason bellator held this card in Texas. They have a history of shady shit going on there in regards to combat sports. Phone Post 3.0

at least you have a brain, these other posters don't see the bigger picture.

Ministry of Truth - 
Morpheus1976 - 
Ministry of Truth - So OP, who exactly is the "stupid ass"?

The guy who did nothing wrong, or the guy making a thread calling that guy a "stupid ass," when clearly having no idea what they are writing about? Hmmm.

i know what i am saying, i am not wrong, Coker could not have made this fight in Nevada, so he choose a state which has very lows standards. He have chosen Indian ground for other occasions too.

You have an opinion. Great. Retarded people also have opinions.

How about you back up what you wrote:

A) Please explain how he made them fight.

B) Please explain what Scott did that wasn't done in an official manner (medicals, testing, etc.).

fuck you, for calling me retarded, moron!

Morpheus1976 - Does anyone even knows Kimbo tested positive for different steroids????

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/3/21/11279344/kimbo-slice-ken-shamrock-both-test-positive-for-steroids-at-bellator

What angle? Seriously you have no idea how promotions and AC's run and who's is in charge of what. I have worked with several promoters over the last 15 yrs as well as been a licensed judge in two countries and countless states to include under the NSAC. I have probably judged close to a couple hundred fights and I can tell you for a fact that this lies on the AC not the promotion.

A fight cannot take place without the Governing body licensing the fighters and allowing it to happen. I doesn't matter who a promoter matches up the AC has the final say.

Now if you want to say "this AC and more so the people running it are incompetent" that would be a good discussion to have but this being Coker's fault has no grounds to stand on.

Mace Dindu - 
Attila -

Coker put a guy who was 2-0 as a pro against a guy he was evenly-matched with and hyped the fight based on name recognition.  Yes, people were bitching about the fight before it happened but only because the guys didn't deserve co-main event status in Strikeforce based on skill alone - not because it was irresponsible match-making and one of them could get hurt.  All this hindsight bitching is ridiculous.

Strikeforce Never Die! Phone Post 3.0

:-/

Hired Gun - 
Morpheus1976 - Does anyone even knows Kimbo tested positive for different steroids????

What angle? Seriously you have no idea how promotions and AC's run and who's is in charge of what. I have worked with several promoters over the last 15 yrs as well as been a licensed judge in two countries and countless states to include under the NSAC. I have probably judged close to a couple hundred fights and I can tell you for a fact that this lies on the AC not the promotion.

A fight cannot take place without the Governing body licensing the fighters and allowing it to happen. I doesn't matter who a promoter matches up the AC has the final say.

Now if you want to say "this AC and more so the people running it are incompetent" that would be a good discussion to have but this being Coker's fault has no grounds to stand on.

Are you trying to convince me, that every AC is the same? no way. Show me something that Texas has refused to license a fight?
since you are stating a job in licensing bouts, you really should know better, shame on you!
why have bouts on Indian land? because they got no rules.

Morpheus1976 - 
Hired Gun - 

Are you trying to convince me, that every AC is the same? no way. Show me something that Texas has refused to license a fight?
since you are stating a job in licensing bouts, you really should know better, shame on you!

Nice troll, had me for a minute. Good luck having anyone else bite

Hired Gun - 
Morpheus1976 - 
Hired Gun - 

Nice troll, had me for a minute. Good luck having anyone else bite

So, you are out of valid points and just resort to personal stuff, like calling me a troll, that's some weak shit, my son.

your ignorance is great in this one. you know Coker handpicked Texas, because of lenient rules.
Would not have happen in other states with a solid AC.

Stern -
Tomato Can -
Stern - 
failure at life -
da Vinci 81 -
What about him? He's a lifelong athlete with a proven track record. Same thing with a guy like lesnar.

There's a reason bellator held this card in Texas. They have a history of shady shit going on there in regards to combat sports. Phone Post 3.0
Texas has some boxing ref do fights who is the worst ref I've ever seen Phone Post 3.0
The ref for Burns-Figueroa is terrible. I can't think of his name off the top of my head. His dad is the head man in Texas. He's a piece of shit. Phone Post 3.0

Laurence Cole. He is the absolute worst.
Yep that's him Phone Post 3.0
I almost started a thread about this piece of shit, but figured no one would know who I was talking about. Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 - 
Ministry of Truth - 
Morpheus1976 - 
Ministry of Truth - So OP, who exactly is the "stupid ass"?

The guy who did nothing wrong, or the guy making a thread calling that guy a "stupid ass," when clearly having no idea what they are writing about? Hmmm.

i know what i am saying, i am not wrong, Coker could not have made this fight in Nevada, so he choose a state which has very lows standards. He have chosen Indian ground for other occasions too.

You have an opinion. Great. Retarded people also have opinions.

How about you back up what you wrote:

B) Please explain what Scott did that wasn't done in an official manner (medicals, testing, etc.).

fuck you, for calling me retarded, moron!

Actually, I didn't call you a retard. Try reading and comprehending again.

Further, you haven't answered either A or B. You've made strong accusations and simply cannot back them up.

And it's "moran."

i don't see my questions answered either, so why are you demanding something?

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID - 
Morpheus1976 -
ranier wolfcastle - 

blame the comisions medical team

the hand picked Texas because they don't give a fuck
Texas is about getting money pussy

Go cry to your momma bitch Phone Post 3.0

fuck you assholes, going personal again, fat kid in the basement.

how did he know dada wasnt fit to be in there? he was cleared medically. not scott fault. Phone Post 3.0

nah.

MMA is past the point where a death will kill the sport.

After reading your question, I contemplated answering it, however, not until you answer my question.

Did you have severe head trauma or eat paint chips as a child? Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 -
tonycapp23 - Nobody made DADA fight. He's an adult, he made the choice. Could of said no. But he didn't. Phone Post 3.0

lol, if that's the rule why have an AC in the first place??
do you even know what they do?
NCAS would never have licensed this fight.
Yes, I know what they do. How does what you're saying, have anything to do with what I said? Nobody made him step in there to fight. Hell, I'm 42 in average shape, don't train at all, but if I was offered a big paycheck to fight someone just about equal to me, or maybe a bit better, I would not turn that shit down. He's a big boy. He could of said no. But he didn't. Phone Post 3.0

Scott doesn't issue licenses Phone Post 3.0

tonycapp23 - 
Morpheus1976 -
tonycapp23 - Nobody made DADA fight. He's an adult, he made the choice. Could of said no. But he didn't. Phone Post 3.0

lol, if that's the rule why have an AC in the first place??
do you even know what they do?
NCAS would never have licensed this fight.
Yes, I know what they do. How does what you're saying, have anything to do with what I said? Nobody made him step in there to fight. Hell, I'm 42 in average shape, don't train at all, but if I was offered a big paycheck to fight someone just about equal to me, or maybe a bit better, I would not turn that shit down. He's a big boy. He could of said no. But he didn't. Phone Post 3.0

What the fuck are you guys still targeting if he was forced, i never said that, dummies.
i am talking about Coker who put the bout together for his org and it turned horrible wrong. heart attacks and his opponent on freaking roids.
Its the AC job to prevent that shit. and a dummy like you who doesn't train at all, has no business to be in the cage, even for a million.

Ministry of Truth - 
Morpheus1976 - Making DADA500 vs Kimbo.

DADA500 got a kidney failure and 2 heart attacks, would be very bad is he did not survive and on top of that Kimbo testing positive for Steroids. Which would be no MMA in NY in 1000 years and going in several states from legal to illegal.

You stupid ass, stop making these old out of shape guys fight!