Scott Epstein beats Useless again

My mistake on the referee/judges thing.

I was just clarifying that there is a scoring system in place if the judges were able to give a decision. It just isn't based on quantative data. And legitimate submission attempts are certainly subjective.

I am not arguing that points would make the match better. I am just saying that in these kinds of matches a decision is a very hollow victory and a very bitter loss. Because it comes down to peoples opinions.

TTT for video of the matches.

Ive said it before and will keep saying it:

The only solution to this shit is thus. You limit the number of people in a tournament and in each division. All pre reg. And you make it submission only.

Let them lay there on the mat and rot until someone taps.

It would take a promoter who cares more about the sport and quality than making as much money as humanly possible which is kind of like trying to find a rabbit that doesnt like eating it's own shit.

But it would be the truest test of who is the better grappler.

Helwig speaks wisdom. It will never happen.

HELWIG, some of those matches would never end. I have rolled for a half hour with buddies before, with no one getting tapped. I like points, just needs some adjusting. They should call stalling, or deduct points for it more often.

thanks everyone, i dont mind losing espcailly to my friend but if I lose I wanna make sure that I lost. That why i dont mind losing by sub cause you realzie who was the beteer man that day. I would have like to go an extra 2 min overime or maybe a min overtime but oh well whats done is done.

im not trying to take anythng away from scottie so CONGRATS EPSETIN

4 MMA imo

ttt

Useless:

??

hmmm okay

believe it or not...epstein's walking on air!

This "fight" never happened without a video to prove it.

Hey Epstein....Congrats on the win. I've got two tickets to the UFC that I'm trying to sell for a buddy. He wants $300 each. Do you know anyone that needs tickets? Get the word out for me if you can. Thanks

Thanks Nigga!

Awesome match...even good trash talking!

i've never heard of any of these jokers, this thread seems useless.

congrats scott....

Congrats Epstein!!!

fack u