Sean McCorkle Vs.Struve Predictions!(official)

derp !

Struve via flying heelhook

ttt

ttt

Alright, I've got a shiney new bluename that I picked up about a week ago, and I'm feeling the need to put it on the line.

Who's up for a SN bet?  30 Days, blue only, I've got McOracle.  And I promise you now your name will be the stuff of legend.

P.S. posting in black 'cause it's more baller, I'll change it for proof when I get home.

Okay, Proof, TTT

and....No one...really?  Sounds like people are talkin' alot of shit against Sean, but no one's steppin' up.

Mccorkle you should come to TN and ill beat you...

in a whiskey drinkin contest. no seriously!

Since I'm officially 100% accurate in McCorkle fight predictions (1-0 after calling his victory by 1st round submission over Hunt)you can put up your mortgage, car and wife on this...McCorkle by 2nd round TKO.

When people say Struve has "heart" that just means he's really good at getting punched in the face multiple times. After this fight, we will be celebrating the McCorkle's victory while singing praises of Struve's heart once again.

Taking Struve in this one, but my co-host Matt likes McCorkle

ttt

Ha look a you guys trying to be polite.

...ttt

...ttt

This will be like some have been commentating. Much as I hate to praise Sean this is a boy vs a man matchup. the boy is going to get an ass whoopin.

I LOVE SEAN MCCORKLE!!!

lord i hope corky cuz i layed another fat head on him for a total of 200 @ +140

McCorkle is going to get McCorkle. It's okay though, he had a great run in the UFC.

CRE picked Struve which is good news for mccorkle Phone Post

ttt

I'll take McCorkle by 1st rd sub.

struve by strikes first round . i want mcCorky to win though