Sean McCorkle Vs.Struve Predictions!(official)

No. He has a four fight deal and a loss to Struve would make him 1 &  1 in the UFC. 11-1 overall.

He got into the game late. He's 34. He also has not devoted his (prior) life to mma.  So he is actively training to improve his game and make the most of this opportunity. But he is realistic about the situation ;-)

...ttt

...ttt until the fight!

Sean Mac via Tko traps off struves arm like Hughes did Newton and rains down ton of elbows...

McCorkle by gorilla slam while in the triangle.

McCorkle by "Hopoate" submission. Phone Post

Jen The OCaholic Jameson -  Who wants a S/N Bet I got Struve.

I'll go...

Looking at this fight with no bias towards either side I would have to say that Struve wins this. I have seen about 4 or 5 of Sean's fights and he looks to be afraid of the standup game even against opponents he had a huge reach advantage over. His cardio has looked very suspect and his wrestling and ground and pound hasn't looked too good either. I think Struve is better in every category and it will show in this fight.

Jacinto - Looking at this fight with no bias towards either side I would have to say that Struve wins this. I have seen about 4 or 5 of Sean's fights and he looks to be afraid of the standup game even against opponents he had a huge reach advantage over. His cardio has looked very suspect and his wrestling and ground and pound hasn't looked too good either. I think Struve is better in every category and it will show in this fight.

And you're obviously better than me at smoking crack. I'm going to win and make it look easy.

Sean McCorkle - 
Jacinto - Looking at this fight with no bias towards either side I would have to say that Struve wins this. I have seen about 4 or 5 of Sean's fights and he looks to be afraid of the standup game even against opponents he had a huge reach advantage over. His cardio has looked very suspect and his wrestling and ground and pound hasn't looked too good either. I think Struve is better in every category and it will show in this fight.

And you're obviously better than me at smoking crack. I'm going to win and make it look easy.

hmmm with that documented weightloss I'm not so sure.. =P

superCalo - Struve is one of my favorite Dutch uFc hWs so I may be slightly biased in that regards,but saying that I see no way for him to lose short of disqualification.

Lol, how do you see him beating me? He'll be on his back faster than Jason Guida's girlfriend in a room full of black guys, and I've never been triangle choked in my life. Not even in training. It's going to look like the Christian Moorecraft fight in round 1 except much worse.

Struve by rape choke.

aKaBeasTTT - Struve by rape choke.

The rape choke is the most underutilized technique in all of MMA......and in rape.

superCalo - 
Sean McCorkle - 
superCalo - Struve is one of my favorite Dutch uFc hWs so I may be slightly biased in that regards,but saying that I see no way for him to lose short of disqualification.

Lol, how do you see him beating me? He'll be on his back faster than Jason Guida's girlfriend in a room full of black guys, and I've never been triangle choked in my life. Not even in training. It's going to look like the Christian Moorecraft fight in round 1 except much worse.

No need to go around insulting guys girlfriends its uncalled for and disrespectful, she would not be on her back fast at all, she prefers it doggystyle.

As do black guys

...ttt

ttt

ttt

^  Their not fighting tonight. Dec 11. lol

mrzipplokk -  Their not fighting tonight. Dec 11. lol

...your odd post seems odd until I looked up^ DERP!