Sean McCorkle's return to the cage?

newbyfan -  you should seriously get into acting

there arent many giants in the world you know?

Especially with my boyish good looks. I always tell people, I'm not the best looking dude in the world, but I guarantee, I'm the best looking dude over 6'6" you'll ever meet in your life.

For reference, the two guys in those pics are 5'10", and 6'0" respectively.

Norton is like 16-4 or 5

The Mouth -  Norton is like 16-4 or 5

And he'll be 16-5 or 6 after 12/4 if he can find his balls

btowndragon is always looking for fights at super heavy if this guy bitches out

I didn't know Steve Wilkos was into MMA.

Sean McCorkle -  Oh, and I forgot to mention, somebody has lost 50 lbs in the past 5 months, and will be within cutting range of 265 by New Years..........bitches

Who is that? Forrest Griffin?

Sean McCorkle - 

Holy Fuck!!! I can"t stop Laughin!

13pitbulls - 
Sean McCorkle - 

Holy Fuck!!! I can"t stop Laughin!

You better get ready to laugh on Saturday night, because it's on like Donkey Kong.

likatiga - 
Sean McCorkle -  Oh, and I forgot to mention, somebody has lost 50 lbs in the past 5 months, and will be within cutting range of 265 by New Years..........bitches

Who is that? Forrest Griffin?

Awesome

THAT'S A HUGE BITCH!

Haywood Jablowme -  THAT'S A HUGE BITCH!

That's exactly what most of my friends yell out when they see me in public. It happens pretty much daily.

Im pretty familiar with "Tiny" as we have fought at the same local shows a couple times. His competition has been very questionable at best.

HookArtist - Im pretty familiar with "Tiny" as we have fought at the same local shows a couple times. His competition has been very questionable at best.

I agree. The only reason I want to beat his ass is that I dislocated my shoulder, and broke my arm 15 sec. into our first fight, and I beat his ass for three rounds with 1 arm.

I got the decision, and he's been crying about it ever since, claiming he wants a rematch. So it's time for him to put up or shut up.

It doesn't really matter either way, he won't last 2 minutes.

ABE FROMAN -  I didn't know Greg Ostertag was into MMA.

Fixed.

MMA Monkey - 
ABE FROMAN -  I didn't know Greg Ostertag was into MMA.

Fixed.

Now that's funny

holy shit mccorkle are you 11 feet tall or are all of your buddies and kin folk 5'4"?

This Sean McCorkle!

LOL @ The Hater.

That would mean Sean has to fight Johnny Rees. 

Crooklyn - Woohoo!  Sean is a badass.  He's gonna smash this poor guy.  Jacob, get a streamed feed for this, please.  Sean, we're definitely putting you on before your fight.

I'd love to be on anytime you'd have me.