Sean McCorkle's return to the cage?

Fite - holy shit mccorkle are you 11 feet tall or are all of your buddies and kin folk 5'4"?

I am a giant handsome man.

It looks like this will be my entrance song via a vote on another thread

"For all of those of you asking yourself, "Is that a $15,000 Rolex he has on in that picture?", the answer is no. It's an $18,000 Rolex."

Mere POCKET CHANGE when youre a SELF-MADE MILLIONAIRE!

Hey Sean, the bifida is doing ok I take it?

HELWIG -  "For all of those of you asking yourself, "Is that a $15,000 Rolex he has on in that picture?", the answer is no. It's an $18,000 Rolex."

OK, I'll just admit it. I have no idea what "bifida" means.

Sean McCorkle - 
HookArtist - Im pretty familiar with "Tiny" as we have fought at the same local shows a couple times. His competition has been very questionable at best.

I agree. The only reason I want to beat his ass is that I dislocated my shoulder, and broke my arm 15 sec. into our first fight, and I beat his ass for three rounds with 1 arm.

I got the decision, and he's been crying about it ever since, claiming he wants a rematch. So it's time for him to put up or shut up.

It doesn't really matter either way, he won't last 2 minutes.

My Lord dude, I was at that fight and I was seriously scared you were going to die afterward because you looked so exhausted. I had no clue you were injured (and since you might not be able to read my tone over the internet, I'm not trying to take a subversive poke at your cardio, I'm being honest. I seriously had to leave the room because I'm like, "Why aren't they giving that guy some fucking oxygen or anything?!?!")

Btw, just based off of the way it was used, I believe "bifida" is an acronym for "Bitch I'd Fuck In Da Ass."

I could be wrong, but I do believe that gentleman is disrespectfully referring to your wife!

Sean McCorkle - 
HELWIG -  "For all of those of you asking yourself, "Is that a $15,000 Rolex he has on in that picture?", the answer is no. It's an $18,000 Rolex."

OK, I'll just admit it. I have no idea what "bifida" means.

Spina Bifida

You are near-insane to be fighting this close to back surgery w/ complications IMO

lol

LOL, the Mcorkster has a sense of humor

it's an €18k ladies rolex isn't it.
you stole it offa yo sister

Why didnt you apply for TUF

ttt

After reading this thread, I was able to get on top of my wife for the first time in months!  WAR SEAN!!

Good Luck Sean

Mc Corkle

Half a dozen featherweights

DREAM make it happen!

Any truth to the rumor that McCorkle will be on hand in St.Louis for the Jireh Cycles Fight Series? Guess we will need more Security to keep the Ladys under control.

2JupitersTooMany - RIP the cage

lol

NHBDaddy - Why didnt you apply for TUF

Back surgery

13pitbulls - Any truth to the rumor that McCorkle will be on hand in St.Louis for the Jireh Cycles Fight Series? Guess we will need more Security to keep the Ladys under control.

That rumor is true.

There's also a rumor going around that I am no longer tolerating racism of any kind. Racism is a crime. And crime is for minorities.

TheTFC - I honestly think McCorkle could take Lesnar.

God willing

GIJOEjiujitsu - hey sean how big is your penis?

8 inches.......unless you get me excited