Sean McCorkle's return to the cage?

It's official.

12/4

He's back. 

"You are near-insane to be fighting this close to back surgery w/ complications IMO"

Thats what i meant.

Did your recivery hit a turning point or youre just too street to care?

TheTFC - 
Sean McCorkle - 
TheTFC - I honestly think McCorkle could take Lesnar.

God willing

Sean - Nice "god" reference. You have the mind of a steel trap. Just like your wife's vag.

I knew you'd like that. My wife's vag has the mind of a steel trap?

tikmovado - 
Sean McCorkle - 
13pitbulls - Any truth to the rumor that McCorkle will be on hand in St.Louis for the Jireh Cycles Fight Series? Guess we will need more Security to keep the Ladys under control.

That rumor is true.

There's also a rumor going around that I am no longer tolerating racism of any kind. Racism is a crime. And crime is for minorities.
hahaha I am going to start to use this.

I made that up. Eventually I will be releasing a book filled with my own original famous quotes.

HELWIG -  "You are near-insane to be fighting this close to back surgery w/ complications IMO"

Thats what i meant.

Did your recivery hit a turning point or youre just too street to care?

Too street, NIGGA!!!

Best of luck in your fight Seán.

A guy that size that can actually do moves is dangerous.

HarlemSavoy -  McCorkle is a beast. I'm enjoying the return of his posting again more than the fight game...

It's still open for debate as to which one I do better

So Sean, here is Agenda; Fights 7:30 Afterfight party around 10;30 then Pepper Lounge for after after fight Party. Any Questions?

I'm just wondering if there will be any male-on-male ass grabbing or cock gazing at the afterparty?

you are as ugly as the bottom of my foot Sean, but you are a facking giant!

Anyway I want to fight and have a 135 and 145lb ametuers who want to fight also. Get at me (937)239-9909

13pitbulls - So Sean, here is Agenda; Fights 7:30 Afterfight party around 10;30 then Pepper Lounge for after after fight Party. Any Questions?

Yes. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO IMAGINE!!!".......if you remember that.

TMFY - I'm just wondering if there will be any male-on-male ass grabbing or cock gazing at the afterparty?

Ass grabbing, yes. Cock gazing, yes..........if Mouth is there.

Never has a fighter who has accomplished so little, been surrounded by such hype upon his return.............I'm talking about Kimbo by the way.

WTF McCorkle isn't fat? All this time I was led to believe he was...Oh well I am disappointed but kick some arse McCorkle

Sean McCorkle - 
TMFY - I'm just wondering if there will be any male-on-male ass grabbing or cock gazing at the afterparty?

Apparently everyone wants to grab my ass and gaze at my cock then.  Nice.

I just watched my first McCorkle fight on youtube. RIP opponent.

NJstileNJ - WTF McCorkle isn't fat? All this time I was led to believe he was...Oh well I am disappointed but kick some arse McCorkle

That's why I never respond to the ridiculous comments. Saying I'm fat, is like saying I'm poor.

The Mouth - 
Sean McCorkle - 

Apparently everyone wants to grab my ass and gaze at my cock then.  Nice.

What I meant to say was that there'll be ass grabbing regardless, and cock gazing on if you are there. And you are the gazer.