Sean Sherk vs Jake Short April 30

People can say whatever they want about me and thats fine.. I got in there with easily one of the top 3 170's in the world and fought.. Sherk was just to stong for me to stop anything he did.. he was a monster.. and i was probbably more impressed than anyone ringside.. I learned a few things from this fight and will move on and apply them in the future.. i will be fighting on the June KOTC PPV card at 155..

Thanx the Sean the the ICC for the chance to get in there with one of the worlds best

Jake SHort

Good luck in the futre. I don't think anyone has anything bad to say about you Jake. Some of your boy's were on here talking shit and putting words in your mouth. Props for stepping up to fight Sherk and good luck at 155.

thanx... plain and simple Sean Sherks is a bigger stonger fighter and i was not ready to deal with that kinda herculian strength...BUt it was still fun to get in the and see what it was like to be in there with that monster

The funny thing is that Sean barely cuts any weight to make 70's...When he fought in Mexico he weighed in 175 ...We ate lunch together the day of weighins and he ate a normal meal ... C Diaz weighed in at about 5 pounds heavier than Sean ...They agreed to fight at anywhere in the range of 75 to 80 ......That shows even more what a freak he is ....He could easily make 55's and make all the 55 pounders lose sleep at night .....

I did hear Short is a stud though and there is no reason to hang his head over a loss to Sean ....

seans a genetic freak cant be stopped you tried
short
ttt

jake fell short

JImmy could he really make 155? I remember he was 168 for Hughes, which suggested he sure didn't have to cut much weight to make 170.

He's got no fat on him at 179 but good god, if he could make 155, that would be just fearsome.

He could make it ...He doesnt really doesnt do much to make 70's ....

Cool props from Short!

SHERK was VERY IMPRESSIVE.....

as I knew he would be.....

but I think he would have to CUT an ARM off to MAKE 155......

I weighed in right next to SEAN.....HE's FREAKING HUGE at 170.......

not saying that he couldnt do it........

but I couldnt imagine the sheer concepts of it.....

HE's a CLASS ACT GUY TOO......

props to JAKE for taking on such a WICKED FIGHTER....

and THANKS to REILLY and the I.C.C. for GIVING me a CHANCE to SHOWCASE what I have to offer.....

and thanks to SAM MORGAN for giving me the shot.....

he's a CLASS ACT as WELL......

see you guys around.....

raw dawg

Sean is not huge for 170's ,,he's small for 170's ....Hes built like a truck but still small for the weight .... Most of the 70 pounders are 5'9 to 5'10 ....Believe me he could make 55's without cutting his arm off ,,there is just no reason to ...

Well Here is my official apology to Reilly Props to you for doing a good job. But that comment was based on your past efforts. Lets not pretend like you and the ICC have stellar reps. Iam impressed.

What past efforts? Outside of Underground trolls where do we not have a stellar rep? Talk to fighters and fans of the ICC and then talk about reps. Have you ever been to one of my shows - Ever?
If you don't know - don't assume or judge. Honestly if your the sort of person who judges stuff as reported on the UG you must be special sort of fool.

I have been to ICC 2 a good show. Don King! ring a bell. That whole fiasco. You getting on MMA Weekly calling out the UFC and acting like two school girls gigling while you make cracks about the UFC. You the ICC have also ripped Kohler for his shows being in bars and the ICC being in big Arenas like the target center and now look at you big time shows in little bars. The ICC has been on the OG trolling and arguing with members for a long time now. it has not been one sided.

JUNE 11th I hear SHERK VS HICKS????