Sean Sherk vs Jake Short April 30

Good luck to both men. If I was a betting man I'd have to favor Sherk in this one.

anyone know the start time? doesn't say on ICC website. Reilly? Jaydub?

ttt

I am not in a position to say for sure, but I BELIEVE the first fight starts at 8:00 pm. That has been the case in the past.

Respectfully:

Fred

Thanks Fred, you going for sure tonite?

I can't wait....

I plan on leaving right after work. It's about a 3 1/2 hour drive for me, so I hope it starts at 8:00 again so that I have time to make it before it starts.

Should be a great night.

Respectfully:

Fred¢

Cool, have a good night

Tickets say that doors open at 7, show starts at 8

thks jeff

No problem - I'd like to meet some UG people there. I'll be wearing my Rev John t-shirt (South Park type characters with a cage background)

"No problem - I'd like to meet some UG people there. I'll be wearing my Rev John t-shirt (South Park type characters with a cage background) "

If I see ya I'll say hi... I'll be the guy running around with a digital camera and paper trying to cover the fights.

Cool - should be a good time

Everyone is here - ready, weighed in. Even Joe Riggs. I wonder if Original Bad Guy will write an appoligize for speaking that he know not of.
For questions about the ICC you can always write me directly and you will get a straight and honest answer - I will not talk about stuff on the UG however were so many trolls snipe and mock from their cowardly perch.
For fight fans who really love the game - tonight will be a hell of a show

Just got back from the ICC. Exciting night, not one fight went out of the 1st round.

Fight 1
Big C vs Dennis Stull - Stull by ref stoppage RD1 in a beat down

#2 Jack Burton vs Krystof -Krystof finished him with rear naked choke, by the way that guy is fucking huge

#3 Dan Duke ve John Halvorson John wins by triangle in Rd1

#4 Vitkay vs Joe Riggs - Riggs drops the hammer and KO's Vitkay in RD1
#5 Matt Brady vs Sam Morgan Morgan by armbar

#6 Cooley vs Brock Larson Larson by TKO Rd 1

STull vs Krystof for super hwt title -Krystof takes it with ref stoppage from the full mount

Short vs Sherk- Sherk by rear naked mid RD1 after a take down and side control. It was total domination

Good fights by all. I have pics and some mpegs I'll put together and it should be on mmareview.com soon.

TTT for MMA in MN!!!!

no prob jaydub

Sherk is a different level ....Its easy to talk the talk but when u step in there with him the talk usually holds no water .....

"I'm going based on what Joe's manager is telling me - Hope everything works out Thanks Mike"

I'm glad to see everything worked out as well, with Riggs getting another KO. It just goes to show that no matter how hard people may try to hurt someone, you can't keep a good man down.

"Dave Vitkay is looking very sharp. Riggs vs Vitkay is going to be a great fight. I am very confident that this fight will end via the KO."

It turns out you were right Dave, but I know you were pulling for your boy. Riggs did say, however, that Vitkay was very tough.

"Great Card, But if Riggs is listed as fighting in RITC, my guess is he will be at RITC. These are his roots. And this is the ICC."

I hope this serves as a lesson OriginalBadGuy, the roots have been removed.

By the way, Joe Riggs is a bad, bad man.

Great night of fights. I wish I could make it to the Rochester show tonight.

Props to Jake for stepping up but Sherk is in another league.

We would like to thank Sean and the ICC for the fight, and this learning experience. What we learned was that Sean was just too strong and that this reinforced our decision to have Jake fight at 155 !

Congratulations to Sean and his team!

Dave