Sean Sherk vs Jake Short April 30

ttt

TTT

ttt

The last two weeks went very well for Jake as two Michigan Champions came in to help Jake prepare for the biggest fight of his career so far: James Lee, Gladiators Challange, and John Mahlow, FightZone Champion.

John Mahlow will be fighting Alberto Crane next month, and James has something good in the works too.

I am really looking forward to this challenge for Jake as this is the first fight he has been able to prepare for in almost a year. Most of his fights were taken within the last week, or two.

Dave Vitkay is looking very sharp. Riggs vs Vitkay is going to be a great fight. I am very confident that this fight will end via the KO.

Brady is starting to turn it up, and him and Sam Morgan should be a great fight too!

Dave

ttt

This card looks outstanding. With Sherk, Larson, Morgan, Riggs, and Halverson all on the same card and fighting what seem to be very worthy opponents, this sure looks like a show that shouldn't be missed. I know I will be there unless a very large emergency arises.

Respectfully:

Fred

ttt

ttt

Short vs. Sherk

Short by knockout due to monster takedown slam

Jake Short the last time someone said its insulting to fight prior to them they lost Reggie Cardel got tooled by Shannon Ritch.

I hope you do well but as a fighter earn your respect in the ring and the rewards will be great good luck.

Good luck Team Gomez, Sorry I wasn't able to help ya guys get ready.

Jay

The mans got to make a living.

Great Card, But if Riggs is listed as fighting in RITC, my guess is he will be at RITC. These are his roots. And this is the ICC.

Funny how a number of threads asked what happen to the king thing,the ICC and asking about dease and no response, hmm. I wish i could go this looks to be a very good card, but have a Texas Hold EM Tournament that I have already committed.

Good Luck to all the Gomez Guys!!!

i got to see jake fight a few months ago against guillard. that was definitely the fight of the night as both went all out. i think sherk is one of the best in the weight class and if short can put up a good fight, i'll be very impressed. i'd say this will be a good learning experience for jake. it'll give him an idea of what kind of work he needs to do to get to that top level (which i think he will be able to do if he sticks with it). however, i'd be very surprised if he beats sherk at this point in his career.

TTT

This is gonna be AWESOME!

good luck to both fighters....kick ass sherk!!

what time is this tonite? 830? 730?