Sean Strickland calls out Pat Berry for grooming Rose Namajunas

@Barry_BondsMVP, the jig is up!

2 Likes

jim carrey dancing GIF

4 Likes

Itā€™s the Summer of Luvvvvvv!

I do love your Fedor Avatar though but think it is only appropriate you switch it for this one posted above after this is all coming to light

Pat Barry_BondsMVP

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Defending Amber ha ha. Youā€™re trying to win the UGā€™s Golden White Knight award?

2 Likes

depp, hunter thompson, river phoenix, memphis 3, damian echolls

3 Likes

Which one of you guys is on mmajunkieā€™s fb page talking about Pat grooming her lol?

3 Likes

Well there you go. Seems your mind was made up before it even went to court. Completely agree with out you on Pat and Strickland though. You have have a blind spot in your mind. W depp though if you canā€™t tell Heard Is a liar and out of her mind in a bad way. Depp is out of his mind but just self destructive not in a nefarious way like heard.

Also very stupid if he canā€™t spot crazy puss at his age

2 Likes

you have no fucking idea of what depp has been linked too and i sure as fuck aint going into it here.
so shut the fuck up until you have half a clue.

1 Like

I know he like heard are linked to Hollywood and I have proof they are in movies we can watch. That means close to nothing but more you so I donā€™t think I will shut up. Take typir midol or change your tampon whatever you chicks do, do it and Lmk what he is linked to and how you know itā€™s true

sorry mate, that was very rude of me to talk to you like that/

1 Like

Iā€™d like to hear.

1 Like

do a search on godlikeproductions, David Ickes forum might have some good stuff,
heā€™s as evil as it gets, rumours of a driver rolling up to get him earlier than scheduled and seeing a prostitute beat to death in a bed. apparently he wasnā€™t happy with river phoenix either.
i have nothing to do with any of this shit but i see stuff online.

3 Likes

She reminds me of Jessica Biel in the face

1 Like

Pat must love this song

1 Like

When Pat is hitting it from behind she looks like a teen boy with that buzz cut. That sick f gets off on that. He should be jailed

4 Likes

Jessica Biel is far more attractive and has a fantastic body.

4 Likes
4 Likes

This shit 100% will all come out in the future. Just watch. I canā€™t stand to even look at the goofy Mother Fu#ker anymore. Heā€™s got an IQ on par with a retard and the way he wants to grab attention from Rose is pretty pathetic.

7 Likes

And when he hits it missionary or she rides him it still looks like a teen boy as she is more flat chested than most men

8 Likes