Sean Strickland calls out Pat Berry for grooming Rose Namajunas

You’re right. Just saying, her face is similar.

Must be John Morgan using his alt acc on junkie

2 Likes

Is he that smart?

2 Likes

I can see the resemblance but rose would be her little brother if anything lol. Jessica is a smoke show

1 Like

Rose looks more like Justin timberlake when he was in that boy band only with a smaller chest

4 Likes

5LSG

3 Likes

This is fucking tremendous

4 Likes

Pat Barry is weird AF :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

:rofl::joy::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Lol how was his appearance on there? Did the topic of Strickland come up at all?

3 Likes

I didn’t watch the whole thing. I can’t stand Ariel. Just saw those two tweets and Lol’d

1 Like

No clue about if they addressed Strickland’s comments…I only saw two clips from Ariel

Will somebody who can stand Ariel please report back lol

1 Like

Not sure why it’s not embedding

1 Like

So basically it was like watching the two tractors in Footloose play chicken, fucking terrible.

6 Likes

Ariel should have opened with…

“So Pat… what’s your favorite Woody Allen movie”

5 Likes

Ok…I put it on in the background and listened. They did touch on a few things. Pat said Rose has been off the internet to avoid distractions like the Red vs Dead thing and all this stuff about their relationship, cause it used to be an issue at one point. He said it’s bullshit and stems from an interview Rose did that got twisted around by the author. Said “Rose started training at 14 at the gym where she met her fiance” and it snowballed…

Then he said the important people around them know about their relationship and like him etc. He said she was actually groomed and sexually abused as a 6 yr old by somebody. Things got a little awkward cause he said the whole world knows about that…And finally Strickland came up. Pat said they’ve actually always been cool to each other, laughed and joked. Rose said offscreen that Strickland slid into her dm’s

I dunno’ man, Pat kinda’ rambles on for an hour, so go check it out. Ariel doesn’t actually talk much lol

4 Likes

4 Likes

That’s some quality reporting thanks

2 Likes

O