1 Like

NDA you alright bro, where you at @Nick_Diaz_Army

Cant See Fran Healy GIF by Travis

1 Like

Diaz all day.

8 Likes

I bet a 155 lb kj noons could beat the shit out of prime Nick Diaz

2 Likes

He’s already 1-1 with Diaz. Nick dominated him in their last fight during Strikeforce.

3 Likes

Nick won 49-46

IMG_4450

1 Like

I think the Sean Strickland that beat Izzy beats prime Nick.

3 Likes

In his prime Nick was above average, nothing more.

2 Likes

And Condit beat him handily

1 Like

Speaking of Strickland, UFC put his fight with Izzy on YouTube if anyone is interested.

1 Like

They’re almost the same fighter. Sean has better defense and Prime Nick has a bit more output. Both have great ground yet no wrestling it’s a toss up

1 Like

Would have been a great fight. Nick never won the big fights imo, Sean out struck one of the greatest strikers in MMA. I know it’s mma math but no way does Diaz beat Izzy

5 Likes

At 185 I think power is the difference. Nick got dropped by a lightweight (Gomi) and Sean dropped Izzy.

Nick’s volume-over-power approach wouldn’t translate at the higher weight. Just my opinion of course.

2 Likes

Sean himself is in your face fighter but with a defense

This too. I don’t know how Nick keeps Sean off him. No takedown threat and not really a kicker. Again, the power discrepancy is a big factor.

2 Likes

Yeah Diaz doesn’t defend strikes. He relies on his chin and people gassing. I don’t think Sean gasses and I don’t think he finishes Diaz. He just walks him down and throws punches while Diaz just clowns around the ring.

3 Likes