Sergio Martinez vs Matthew Macklin Tonight

Now it's getting good! Phone Post

Now it's gonna get real good. Phone Post

That was no knockdown.

Good to see Buddy Mcgirt.

Buddy has turned into a avery good trainer.

Always enjoyed watching him fight.

Wow. Macklin with a good showing but maravilla is about to ko him Phone Post  

Great fight Phone Post

Damn! Martinez put the stamp on that shit! Phone Post

At least the 3rd time I have seen Buddy protect his fighter.

Good call by Buddy.

Nice rally by Maravilla Phone Post

Martienz gets bored out there against these guys he's been fighting.  Time to get him a big fight.

Viscous ko Phone Post

Deuce77 - Sergio is beating Macklin's ass all over the ring and Lampley and Merchant can't seem to get off Macklin's dick.

Exactly my thoughts on the commentating.

Hbo seemed invested in macklin. The announcers were completely biased. I gave macklin 3 rounds. Don't know what they were watching.

Lol @ macklin starting the night with an oirish accent and then Martinez knocked the English back into him Phone Post

Fuck emanuel stewart. Dude sucks.
And yes Sergio was winning easy ....

Lol I like the whole HBO crew except for Larry Merchant and Lederman. Would have been cool if HBO brought in Roy Jones. And I agree Martinez was winning most of the fight but Macklin did fight a good fight and wasn't totally getting demolished until the later rounds

Seriously. They'd throw up stats like jabs, 24-3 Martinez, round goes to Macklin 10-9. Huh? Macklin was game, but c,mon. Phone Post

Great win for Martinez.

what a beatdown

I had a bday dinner, so I dvr'd it...but McGirt has the worse luck in boxing lol...none of his fighters win on TV...I doubt Arum puts JCC near Martinez lol...

Holt needs to keep RJJ in his corner and get rid of Buddy...

Macklin was tough and McGirt gave him a good game plan I think. But Martinez was able to make the adjustments as the fight wore on and closed the show.

Can't believe how biased Larry Merchant was against Sergio. He didn't deserve that.