Seriously: Do you give CC a chance?

Serious replies now. No: 'anything can happen in MMA' LOL. How does this fight stack up? What are CroCop's chances at taking this?

I think CC has gotten back the eye of the tiger.  Would not be surprised if he KOs Mir.

very good. he's way more experienced, taller, in better shape, has better stand up...I say Mirko Cro Cop wins 8 times out of 10

TTT

I like Crocop's chances better than I like Mir's.

Mir by whatever he wants!

I WANT Crocop to win. Do I think he's gonna win? Not a chance.

Guys picking CC who haven't done so; can you elaborate why you like his chances?

Crazy Zimmerman, are you basing CC's eye of the tiger on his distaste for Mir's dickheaded-ness?

Neither Mir or CC fair very well when they get tagged, neither like being hit.

CC has quit against Dos Santos and arguably quit against Overeem. While Mir has never quit he has yet to do a 'comeback' when the chips are down.

The way i see it is the first person who gets hit properlly is on a rapid downward spiral to losing.

Want CC to win, but i see Mir using his improved stand up to back CC into the cage and combo finish him.

Praying for the exact opposite though.

"Guys picking CC who haven't done so; can you elaborate why you like his chances?"

For starters, I think Mir is overrated and has no heart. Mir is a very capable fighter, but very inconsistent. I don't think Mir would last one round with JDS. I think Crocop will outbox Mir in the 1st, and TKO him in the 2nd.

But, you know, anything can happen in MMA ;-)

I think this fight comes down to wrestling and striker where Mirko has an obvious advantage.

Mir's ground game will be nullified by Mirko's legendary defensive wrestling and sprawl.

If Mir thinks he can stand with Crocop he's in for a rude awakening. I dont care how many times they show Mir knocking down an ill Noguiera.

Mir will crumble.

"Mir has never quit"

I guess that depends on what you consider quitting, cuz I would say he has quit a number of times.

Yeah c'mon look at what Overeems knees did to Texeira in the K-1 GP. Cro Cops balls had no chance.

Anyway I think Cro Cop can pull this out he if comes in aggressive with some left straights and kicks and hurts Mir early.

The CroCop that fought Barnett would crush Frank Mir, easily.

The CroCop that fought against Pat Barry has a long night ahead of him.

"Mir has never quit"

Ian Freeman and Peda Pano disagree.

You know why CC has a good chance sat night? Because of Mir..Mir comes into fights sometimes in a daze. I think Mir is too calm, too reserved.

If Mir comes in like he did against Shane, CC will decapitate him

Kakkarotto_san - The CroCop that fought Barnett would crush Frank Mir, easily.

The CroCop that fought against Pat Barry has a long night ahead of him.

Not a Mir fan but Crocop has a very small chance.
He has not been the "old Crocop" for 3 years."
He has lost the fire, the speed, the killer instinct ...
He formerly predatorial ring presence has transformed into a slow, uninspired and lumbering style.
Crocop fans desperately cling to the Pride days of the past and are almost as deluded as Big Nog fans.

On a side note, I am anticipating dozens of "The New Mir!" threads (similar to when Mir KO'ed zombie-Nog) once Mir outperforms Crocop standing.

sage

wrongaboutVitali - Guys picking CC who haven't done so; can you elaborate why you like his chances?

Crazy Zimmerman, are you basing CC's eye of the tiger on his distaste for Mir's dickheaded-ness?

In the Barry fight CC was having it rough at first but something seemed to click in his head and it seemed like he liked being in a war.  That fire has been missing from him recently and I think he has it back.  Plus there is the shit talking from Mir that will also fire him up, so I think we might see the CC of old in there.

Crazy Zimmerman -  I think CC has gotten back the eye of the tiger.  Would not be surprised if he KOs Mir.

Sarcasm or delusion?

sage77 - 
Crazy Zimmerman -  I think CC has gotten back the eye of the tiger.  Would not be surprised if he KOs Mir.

Sarcasm or delusion?

or correct.

sage is a douche.