seriously who is paying 44.95 for UFC 85?

i will

^^Ur Gazy.

Will either be at Worlds in Long Beach or going to a bar. Sorry UFC but I'm not going to pay $45 or $55 for this card :(

This will be the first UFC PPV that I haven't bought in a long ass time. There have been others that were pretty bad too, but I still ended up buying, this one has no chance though.

^^What a surprise.

Kind of a problem for me. Its $55 for the HD version I get, and they then delete it from my DVR within two days. Its such a fucking step backwards. Not a real exciting lineup for me either.

Altofsky - 

LMAO @ people who sit alone at home watching a PPV.

I always have a house full of people when I buy an MMA PPV. I make a lot more money that most of my friends/family, so they bring the food, and I provide the beer and the PPV. Works out great. Sorry you have to sit alone in your basement with your cats.

$9.95 MAX

going to a party to watch it but i will chip in my $5.
but after that 83 bs i think they should give us a freebie.

they might be replaying the WEC tonight, if I remember correctly

I dont think every UFC PPV is worth $45, but at least they showed a bunch of prelims last time. They should continue showing as many fights as possible

If they were to show all 11 fights I would pay it.

I can watch it Sunday for free so now I can justify an extra $45 in bets.

85 is just missing that big Headliner fight - Hughes vs Alves is a great number 2 fight but imo not a Headliner.

bar

Bat21 -
Altofsky -
LMAO @ people who sit alone at home watching a PPV.

I always have a house full of people when I buy an MMA PPV. I make a lot more money that most of my friends/family, so they bring the food, and I provide the beer and the PPV. Works out great. Sorry you have to sit alone in your basement with your cats.

If you weren't you, I would think you were me. I provide the ppv and some booze, and everyone else brings beer/pizza and such.

As I asked before, I don't know how many bars will have it, being that the live event is on @ 3.

"I always have a house full of people when I buy an MMA PPV. I make a lot more money that most of my friends/family, so they bring the food, and I provide the beer and the PPV. Works out great."

Even better, you could have everyone chip in a few bucks to cover the entire cost. That's what I've been doing for years.

Again, I just have to laugh at the idea of friendless UGers sitting alone at home ordering a PPV. I bet it happens more often than not.

What a horrible card.

This one has Internet written all over it.

There's only one bar in Georgia that's even showing it. Usually there are a million Hooters and a few bars, that's crazy. Thank god for the interwebs.

Anyone who pays for a zuffa ppv from herein should be turned into biofuels.

LOL @ drinking 2 beers over the course of a 3 hour ppv.