seriously who is paying 44.95 for UFC 85?

There is no real headliner, but this is a pretty sweet ass card. I'm excited.

No way in Hell am I paying 44.95 for this! Particularly since I never pay for fights anymore, there are over 100 bars in this city showing it for free. My favorite place charges a 5 dollar cover, but there is a free buffet, so I get fights, food and drink for around 25 bucks. Who actually pays 44.95? anybody?

Have to give UFC credit a lot of solid fights did fall through for this card. I even made a thread begging for Chuck/Shogun and knowingly or not way it was answered, so I appreciate that.

And personally, though I usually try to watch with friends, I also think it's fine to watch PPV's solo.

Free on Setanta...all UFC's from now on Free on Setanta. Lucky UK

HOOTERS

Altofsky - 

"I always have a house full of people when I buy an MMA PPV. I make a lot more money that most of my friends/family, so they bring the food, and I provide the beer and the PPV. Works out great."

Even better, you could have everyone chip in a few bucks to cover the entire cost. That's what I've been doing for years.

Again, I just have to laugh at the idea of friendless UGers sitting alone at home ordering a PPV. I bet it happens more often than not.

I cant tolerate the atmosphere of a bar after it gets dark out.  All my friends are big sports fans, but none of them MMA fans.  My kids are bigger MMA fans than my friends...at least for 5 minutes at a time.

44.95 is ridiculous! Im just gonna watch this one at the strip club. Actually I forgot I spent nearly $100 last time I watched UFC at a strip club. Crap I'm screwed.

Kelly Pavlick is fighting on HBO Sat

Triple Crown on the line in the Belmont Stakes Sat

European Cup starts Sat

UFC is the odd man out this weekend. Card is not strong enough to overcome the other FREE sporting events that day

Going to the bar. I'll pay for the alcohol to make it a good card. :)

BTW, what time doe it start here in the states?

"All my friends are big sports fans, but none of them MMA fans."

What red-blooded male doesn't like to watch two men fight? I've honestly never met one.

I order about 70% of the cards, but this one won't be one of them. A PPV needs a headliner, and this show just doesn't have one.

If I had the money, I'd gladly pay for it (it's a good card). But money's tight, so I'll watch it on the net.

First card I'm not buying since I started watching.

Altofsky - 

"All my friends are big sports fans, but none of them MMA fans."

What red-blooded male doesn't like to watch two men fight? I've honestly never met one.

Exactly.....fights are universally interesting to all men.  I've had friends who've never seen MMA before over for PPVs and at the very least all of them sat and watched.....cause it's people fighting.

It's a weird card. On one hand, there's no real PPV headliner type fight. But on the other, there are definitely more fights I am really interested in than on most cards.

I have gotten many UFC's but there is no possible way I would every pay for a crap card like this that should be on free TV. I am not even sure I would watch it if it was on free TV.

Anyone who buys this PPV is supporting Zuffa's CRAPPY fight cards. Vote with your wallet, nothing else will matter to them.

Let me pay for you guys to watch it. Trader Todd's in chicago. 3216 n sheffield. Hopefully I will see you there!

"tank of gas"

Ya if you drive a fucking scooter...