Serra and TAPOUT Sponsorship

ttt

ttt

TTTruth!

fucking gay show. douche chills from start to finish. its shameful that these faggots represent a great sport like mma.

and Owen Money rulez, dawg. that's mah dawg, dawg!!!

I guess you have a perspective, being on a reality TV show but do you really think those guys had a say in the editing of the show?

Well... its THEIR show. I'm sure they have a lot of say in how its edited and the spin they take. They are trying to get the Tapout image out there... you really think normal editors find it funny to show those guys laughing uncontrollably nonstop?

"...you really think normal editors find it funny to show those guys laughing uncontrollably nonstop?"

LOL. Fuck TapOut water, I want the TapOut Nitrous!

Honestly I'm betting the editors don't have a whole lot else to work with.

BTW, I enjoy the show, its a fuckin trainwreck, but its got some good behind-the-scenes and you get to see a fight. I'll keep watching.

Matt seems to be a "standup" guy. I was wondering why Mask kept referring to him (while on the phone) as "Matt Serra". I mean, when you're talking to a friend on the phone who the hell calls them by their first AND LAST name during conversation?! That was a little telling. Almost as if he wanted to make sure the viewers KNEW he was talking to Matt Serra (as it was edited for TV).

That annoying douche who hosted the first EliteXC internet broadcast should be in the Tapout crew - he'd fit right in!

This show is terrible. A true embarrassment. Bad for the sport, IMO.

"In addition, most people do not know that one of Matt's jiu jitsu students is affiliated with the Sprawl Company"

Steve is a great guy.

Hold on, I have to take a call from Matt Serra. Eee hee hoo. Oh, hey Matt Serra, how are you, dawg? Huh? Yeah, I said dawg, Matt Serra. Dawg. Like the animal. No, no. It's not bad. It's like "dude," but more street. So wazzzuuupp, Matt Serra?!?!?! Awoooooooo!!! eeeheeee heeehoo!!! Oh. Uh. Uh, yeah. It's cool. Yeah. Ummm... OK, Matty TriSerradawg.

[reflecting in his super-street, faux-ghetto-graffiti'd stairway...]
I supported Matt Serra when he was nothin' but a damp spot on his momma's panties, and now he abandoned me. Ooo hoo he hooo. I'm not saying he sucks, but... well, he sucks. Boo hoo hee hee ha.

[after the show airs...]

Uh... must've been the editing. The light was on my street paint, dawg, and I think... hee hee hooo... I think I said something that I didn't say before I had a chance to not mean to say it. Better have Punkass call Sherdog. Hoo hee hoo ha ha.

[SkysKraPe, off camera]: Don't you mean SherDAWG, dawg?

Aaaaw, yeaaah, bitch! My bad. You got my back on that shit, dawg. Sky SKRAAAAAAAPE! Keepin it REAL, dawg!! Ooooh hoo he hooo!!!

that new TapouT show is setting mma back 10 years or more....way to go....nothing like guys in facepaint, guys iwth fake afros and jock straps outside their shorts, and guys who wear sunglasses indoors

BM21

"that new TapouT show is setting mma back 10 years or more....way to go....nothing like guys in facepaint, guys iwth fake afros and jock straps outside their shorts, and guys who wear sunglasses indoors"

You forgot the white guy dressed like a Mexican gang member, who oddly enough is the least embarrassing.

^^^i tried to peg him as the guy who wears sunglasses indoors, but i guess at least 2/3 of them do.....and yes, oddly enough he is the least embarassing

BM21

I watched a half hour of the first show before I "tapped out". My girlfriend was impressed how long I lasted.

You forgot the white guy dressed like a Mexican gang member, who oddly enough is the least embarrassing.

lol yeah its sad. I acctualy like the show becuase i like to watch people train and i like to see the new fighters, i just wished they didnt act like such retards. It reminds me of when i was in highschool and these "friends" i was hanging out with all showed up wearing camo bandanas to the side, all 5 of them, like they were gangsters. They needed a ride to the store adn it hit me, "What the fuck am i doing with these retards, if my grandpa sees me with these guys in my car hes going to kick my ass."

Then i quit partying with those dipshits.

"The way they TRIED to clown Franklin was bad enough."

What happened there?

Tapout was pretty cool 4 or 5 years ago.  Now every other week you hear about one of their fighters not getting what he expected.  Matt wasn't the first and definately won't be the last.

Owen Money, That is classic material!

"Tapout was pretty cool 4 or 5 years ago. Now every other week you hear about one of their fighters not getting what he expected. Matt wasn't the first and definately won't be the last."

Is that true? Other than the Serra story, what are the other stories you've heard?