Serra on GSP's heart

No punch to the back of the head means GSP wins this one convincingly. Can't wait for this fight!

"Hughes likes things his own way and when they dont he dosent like it."

I dont think there are too many fighters that like it when things dont go their way.

Im pretty sure Hughes didnt like it when he got kicked in the balls by Trigg and nearly stopped because of that but he probably did like it when he turned things around and ended up woopin Trigg thereafter.

regarding the references to serra, karo fight, i believe that matty punched himself out attemting to hurt karo and was tired. my only concern for matt is his conditioning. he is going to have to be in top condition for this fight, i hope he is. not worried about matty on the ground as long as he doesn't tire out. looking forward to a great fight.

I'm wondering what effect, if any, Serra's disc problem will have on his training and the fight.

This fight =

Serra recently stated his back is 100%.

TTT.

"If GSP can't bully he breaks. Go Matt."

"Because you have such a good sample of that happening to make that statement. He didn't break under BJ, who he certainly wasn't able to bully."

Not only was GSP not able to bully BJ, he was also able to come beat BJ Penn while seeing 2 BJ Penns.

Serra is not going to beat St. Pierre. Matt Serra is a fluke and he will go back to obscurity where he belongs.
The only thing sad about him getting hurt and unable to fight Hughes is that Hughes hasn't has to carry an A** whipping from a loudmouth like Serra.

GSP is the champ and I wouldnt be surprised if Serra gets "injured" again and cant fight.

SERRA IS ROCKY FROM ROCKY IV! HE CAN DO IT! HE JUST NEEDS TO HAVE HIS HEART ON FIRE!

matt serra is about tho shock the world again

Serra is very dangerous; BJ's recent words back me up on this; but people need to recognize that this will be an entirely better GSP this time around.

Serra actually may be "injured" for this fight, and I really can't blame him. Once you piss off a Canadian, even a french one, you are ensuring yourself a brutal beating.

ttt

ttt

You definitely get most useless poster of the year award.