Shamwow & Slap Chop Vince appreciation

Watch out Billy Mays!   Vince of Shamwow and Slap Chop is taking it over!  In case you dont know about Vince yet:

Shamwow, the amazing towel that dries stuff, started it all off for this TV hero. 

Vince achieves a zen-like trance before peddling his Slap Chop.

Vince has come a long way since his early days as a Hollywood prostitute.

A visibly shaken Billy Mays

one of the most quotable infomercials...

"Stop having boring tuna and stop having a boring life"

"You're gonna love my nuts."

"You're gonna eat more garlic"

"Guys, were gonna make America skinny again, one slap at a time!"

"Tacos, Fettucini, Martini, Bikini"

i'm thinkin the whole religion sell is lookin better and better everyday.

Never seen that before, but it is GREATNESS!

oh, and the slap chops pretty cool too.

i want to put his nuts into the slap chop.

Got the slap chop, its pretty bad ass

i want to slap chop that bad ass

"i want to put his nuts into the slap chop."

lol ouch =)

I bought a Shamwow, I'll give a review of it when I make a mess.

T Jay should start doing this and give up on fight promotion in Hawaii.

Chris Clugston Fan - T Jay should start doing this and give up on fight promotion in Hawaii.

totally agree. i'd be down to relp.

I saw shamwow at costcos. They have made it!

The promoters should get sponsored by shamwow and use it to wipe up the ring apron and vaseline off of fighters backs. Just a thought.

FCTV808,

I am serious. The promotion stuff is dead already and MMA is not coming back in any serious profitable way in Hawaii. T Jay showed great potential in the Seal Master bit as well.

T. Jay could start off doing juicer promos at Costco on Sundays and work his way up to small manual appliances.

He needs to start small first if you ask me and do those Hammer/slasher deals at the car lots.

LOL at the slap chop...by the time you have everythin cut small enough to fit in the thing, why not just cut it one more time with the knife and be done with it?

Because we have the slap chop.

I can't stand that guy, and not for the normal reasons like I just can't stand all those yelling sales robots, but because he wears a headset mic on TV even though there's no reason for it...he's not broadcasting through a PA in a store somewhere, he's on television...no need for the the headset. WHY ARE YOU WEARING A HEADSET??? YOU NEED TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes moke....feel your anger. Let the hatred warm you and give you strength.

Ironically, intense violent hate makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside like love does...