Shaolin Seminar at KATA

KATA is proud to announce that it is holding a seminar for Nova Unaio Black Belt, BJJ, and MMA World Champion Vitor "Shaolin" Ribiero.

Wednesday February 18th (gi )and Thursday February 19th (no-gi) 630-930pm

At Kombart Arts

$75 each day per person

Too reserve a spot in the seminar or book a private lesson with Vitor call

Scott Schilling at 905-847-2652

FYI
ATTENTION: KOMBAT ARTS is moving to a new bigger location on Feb. 16!

1110 Kamato Road Unit #3 & 4

Mississauga, Ontario - 1 (Block North of Tomken & Matheson)

TTT for Shaolin.

I just trained with him at his Joslins seminar and it was one of, if not "the" best BJJ seminar I have ever attended (and remember I've been to quite afew like Leo Vieira, Traven, Jacare etc.) Its all cool, important moves that work and that he personally uses in actual competitions (BJJ, SW & VT). To top it off, he is really nice, has a big heart and is so cool to hang out with and have chicken wings!!!

If you have the chance to attend a seminar of Shaolin's then do it, if not, then you'll dearly regret it later 'cause your friends and training partners are gonna tap you out with the new moves they learned from him!!!

You will not be disapointed with the seminar! If anything you wil be asking for when he is going to return! Take advantage of this chance to train with a triple threat champion! Champion in BJJ, Champion in Submission Wrestling and Champion in MMA!!!!!
This is something very rare and doesnt happen very often!!!!

TTT 4 Shaolin

TTT

TTT for Shaolin! This seminar will rock!

Your a fool if you miss it!

ttt

TTT

Not to be missed.

ttt

If you missed the one at karma be sure to go to this one.

FYI

ATTENTION: KOMBAT ARTS is moving to a new bigger location on Feb. 16!

1110 Kamato Road Unit #3 & 4

Mississauga, Ontario - 1 (Block North of Tomken & Matheson)

Same class schedule at the new KATA location?

Website?

I think the class sched is the same.

Website is http://www.kombatarts.com

TTT

MMA Champ, ADCC medalist, 3X BJJ Black Belt world Champ. In the 2000 Mundial, he defeated Leo Vieira and Marcio Feitosa in back to back matches.

If you appreciate the art gotta find a way to attend this.

Shaolins the man but I really wish KashK would stop bringing up how he beat Leo Viera one time out of the 4 or 5 times they fought!!!!!4 YEARS AGO!

Attend the seminar!

GO TO THE SEMINAR!!! GO TO THE SEMINAR!!! GO TO THE SEMINAR!!!