Shaq v De La Hoya video

Neither guy was going too hard. If you watched the show you saw Freddie Roach put Shaq in with Oliver McCall. McCall landed a solid shot and Shaq got pissed and started going hard against him.

I'd rather see Steve Nash, because Nash is a freak athlete who according to Bruce Arena, could play MLS soccer right now. He's that good.

Shaq looked like he was hitting McCall HARD.

I wonder what the 88 stands for in your name...

hmmm what could it be

Funny stuff, shaq will do just about anything for charity.

Shaq pretty much proved (yet again) that size matters big time! Shaq is a tremendous athlete and was hurting DeLaHoya with his bombs.

sanguine cynic - I'd rather see Steve Nash, because Nash is a freak athlete who according to Bruce Arena, could play MLS soccer right now. He's that good.

Shaq looked like he was hitting McCall HARD.

He's really good at soccer because he grew up playing it and still plays it a lot....who knows how he'd do in the other american sports that he doesn't have much (if any) experience in like baseball and football....seeing him try to box DLH would be pretty brutal as well.   With Shaq even if he doesn't have experience in these sports his size can help him out.

Actually i think the best guy for this VS type show would have been a young Allen Iverson