Sharabutdin Magomedov; has there ever been a more hyped up first prelim fight of a card?

1 Like

We’ve been hearing about this dude forever. He’s supposed to be a madman. From the limited footage I’ve seen from him he looks good. Definitely hits hard

He’s the first fight of the entire ufc 294 card. I can’t remember ever calling the opening fight of a card a must see fight

Wandering Eye Reaction GIF

9 Likes

Wear eye protection. Those look sharp

3 Likes

He’s actually 12-0 if you count the time he beat up a dude for having the audacity to kiss his own girlfriend in public.

5 Likes

He looks like he rolled out of a cave somewhere in the caucus mountains

3 Likes

Thats why i hope he gets violently KO’d

2 Likes

Yeah it’s weird up until yesterday when I posted about him, it seemed people didn’t know or forgot that this hype trannnne was fighting…

He will never be able to fight in any country with a semi decent comission tho…

I see him in jail within 5 yrs

2 Likes

A total POS

3 Likes

Ginger Dagi Fagi Fuck

1 Like

Only last year he beat a guy that was 0-0 in MMA and hasn’t fought since

Guy looks disabled…

What a accomplishment you ginger inbred

1 Like

He shouldve been charged with attempted murder, that stomp on the other guy on concrete nonetheless is absolutely brutal…i hope this shitbag gets flatlined, followed up by a flying h-bomb

3 Likes

I guess different country different laws and charges

1 Like

yeah the caucus mountains? You’re related probably.

So far I haven’t really become a fan of the caucasus fighters outside of team Khabib. Let’s see if this guy can change that. I want to see brutality.

Film-gladiator GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 Like

On a side note I hope Conrat talks shit about this guy because he doesn’t play nice like team Khabib and will actually end him.

1 Like

He is Jones kryptonite
Strong wrestler, good striking and no eyes to poke

7 Likes