Sharabutdin Magomedov; has there ever been a more hyped up first prelim fight of a card?

That’s not even what happened. Watch the video. The other guy punched SM first

Yeah, after probably being accosted and insulted…who knows. Probably insulted the girl too, called her names. Wouldn’t surprise me.

Stick to Goat Breeding not telling others how to handle their relationships

3 Likes

I’m the same as Diaz fan - when I watched my first kumite I wasn’t wondering if the sumo guy had a bad reputation in Japan…I just wanted to see him kill the monkey fighter hailing from Nigeria because I respect his art.

3 Likes

I am happy you made an exception for me. I did have to show you my birth certificate to show you I am a strawberry blond .

Strawberry Blonde Beer GIF by Ben's Brewing Co.

1 Like

Yep

Same dudes with their mouths on bo nickals dick

Hes white.hes american.hes clean cut

1 Like

Triple post meltdown

Stopped idolozing ugtbfkm u do everything but suck dagi dick and ur screen name is another man abd look at thrrad title

4 Likes

I’m very excited for this fight… Bruno Silva is a very tough debut matchup for anyone. This will be a huge test for Magomedov.

1 Like

They are radical Islamists. If you look at what an Islamist is vs a moderate person of Muslim faith it will make sense

Isn’t this the dude that cried when he got heelhooked at the adcc trials?

3 Likes

So basically he’ll be another UFC Abu Dhabi special. He will only fight once a year when they come back every October.

1 Like

Look how hard the ufc is scraping the bottom of the barrel these days, a dude with a fake record, some dude who can’t grapple, has a completely padded record and assaults random people in the street. Fucking clownshow

2 Likes

Tell me that’s not bad ass

Here we go!!

1 Like

The UG is once again in shambles

dagi jockrider

1 Like

u wish we were in shambles

You are so insecure, its insane.

Posters like him are why I keep posting about these fighters

It’s such a weird mindset to me, to hate a fighter because of where he was born or who his parents were

It’s an older generation thing for sure. I didn’t let the public school system brainwash me like they were

1 Like

no its because of you and ur alternate names spamming the forum begging people to argue ( another give away like saying we are in shambles like jack would say )if u and Jack stopped ur spamming and bragging they would be way more liked.U keep posting because ur an addict here with nothing else to do

1 Like