Sharabutdin Magomedov; has there ever been a more hyped up first prelim fight of a card?

I do it cause it’s funny. You get so mad…

I’m not jack though lol

u give it away with comments like the UG will be in shambles or what will the UG do when dagi wins again Just like Jack does

1 Like

He has good striking but can’t wrestle worth a damn.

He’ll get handpicked fights for the time being but once he faces a wrestler he’ll be taking a loss

2 Likes

Ya, he cant wrestle, a good grappler wouod smash him. BRUNO just tripled hia ufc takedowns.

It was a fun fight. He’s never gonna be champ though. He showed zero wrestling ability

2 Likes

Why is the UG in shambles? If anything all the anti-dagis should be happy on how big of a hole he has

the special fun GIF by The Special Without Brett Davis

Uh Huh Yes GIF

3 Likes

I mean, it’s some dudes picture on your phone. It’s kinda gay fundamentally. But I appreciate how balls deep you are into your fandom. I wish I still had the same passion I used to for this sport. Never change homie.

2 Likes

I thought he won, he did more damage every round, even off his back. I was rooting against him, but that’s just how I saw it, Silva didn’t do enough. That said, he’s fucked if they don’t match him up carefully. He’s not a good wrestler, and he’s gonna catch a wrestlefucking the first time they match him up with a strong wrestler. I think they should match him up with Roman Kopylov.

This. The sport definitely isn’t as fun as it once was.

1 Like

I don’t see how it’s gay lol. If it were a photo of two men kissing then yeah that’s gay. It’s a photo of Alex Pereira wearing a shirt and his belt

1 Like

We all want for things sometimes. You’ll get one with him shirtless. Keep your head up.

All bullshit aside, I hope you’re well my man. It’s fight night… day!

1 Like

Its a canned photo-op style shot

Why is it so badass

You’re not even an mma fan so you don’t know anything about Alex Pereira

You’re like the doofus Americans that go join Isis lol

I’ve probably forgotten more about MMA than you’ve ever known, but I just don’t watch this current Logan Paul prime energy drink backwater Dagestani worship version of MMA

I suppose you’re a Deshaun Watson fan too, since it doesn’t matter what they do outside of the sport

“I just like watching him play”

3 Likes

1 Like

Lost his shit and then kicked his opponent

I think he’s a count to potato type guy

Weird that a guy from Dagestan doesn’t have wrestling. He is spectacular though, for sure.