She only disclosed AFTER she was caught

Utter bullshit. She was cheating, pure and simple

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/22/14697194/cris-cyborg-santos-justino-banned-substance-retroactive-tue-ped-ufc-usada-spironolactone

Credit :Iain Kidd 

Johnzandt -

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/22/14697194/cris-cyborg-santos-justino-banned-substance-retroactive-tue-ped-ufc-usada-spironolactone

End of the day, anyone with half a brain knew she was a cheat anyway. This has only damaged her image even more, and it wasn't a good one to begin with. Her reputation is still in the gutter, and rightfully so, and 90% of people here have now seen through it and stopped supporting her 

Yea, it is bullshit. 

LOL

she's been cheating her whole career

Ummm, she's built like a dude.

She must have a clit like a hitchhikers thumb. 

Fuck sakes, this shit just pisses me off, why should she be allowed TUE? Do they not care about what kind of image they are creating for their brand. Its honestly sickening, she shouldnt be allowed to compete

Waiting for the moronic steroid defenders. Just let her juice bro! Let her beat the shit out of women with half her strength!

DeanoBirko -

She must have a clit like a hitchhikers thumb. 

I just re listened to an old Joe Rogan podcast with big Jay oakerson, and they talked about this for a solid 20 minutes.

I love how she says on the MMA hour that she made one mistake (referencing the previous failed test). Like that one mistake turned her into the masculine looking women she is today. Are there old pictures of Cyborg, before she bulked out?

At this point most peoples minds are made up anyways.  Cyborg could live stream her using PED's and they'll support her.

How many threads on this subject?

People should let go and move on with their lives.

Where is Ray Elbe to come gloat???

Or... Is he busy googling "what medical conditions are treated by anabolic steroids?"

time traveling 12er -

At this point most peoples minds are made up anyways.  Cyborg could live stream her using PED's and they'll support her.

I would, I don't give a fuck. Most Cyborg haters are just self loathing hypocrites who nuttride all their favorite male steroid abusers, but are utterly offended by Cyborg.

I just like watching her beat the shit out of other chicks.

JustAnotherMMAFan -

We're trying to but the man keeps forcing this cheat down our throats.

Johnzandt -

Ian Kidd never wrote one bad article about Cris until she told him and Lockhart she no longer wanted to do a nutrition book with them.

there is no performance enhancing benefit of spironolactone, so how is that cheating?

Ray Elbe -
Johnzandt -

Ian Kidd never wrote one bad article about Cris until she told him and Lockhart she no longer wanted to do a nutrition book with them.

there is no performance enhancing benefit of spironolactone, so how is that cheating?

It's cheating because it's a banned substance as it helps mask steroid use.

If it was for a genuine use then a TUE should have been applied for prior to taking it.

If it was needed as an emergency then a retroactive TUE should have been applied for straight away and not after she popped for it 2 months later.

If it was legitimate Cyborg would have disclosed its use when directly asked by the USADA tester and listed it on the testing forms as required.

It's absurd to think that a professional athlete gets these things wrong especially one who has tested positive in the past which although not conclusive proof it's certainly not the behaviour of an honest and clean athlete.

USADA have given her a pass but in doing so they have ignored their own policies and rules.

Hate420 -
time traveling 12er -

I would, I don't give a fuck. Most Cyborg haters are just self loathing hypocrites who nuttride all their favorite male steroid abusers, but are utterly offended by Cyborg.

I just like watching her beat the shit out of other chicks.

bumpfights is your kind of thing

Ray Elbe -
Johnzandt -

its on the banned list, a panel of doctors decided that, reviewing the list every year.

you are saying, you have no faith in WADA/USADA doctors?

JustAnotherMMAFan -

As you can see, people have an issue with how this played out. Not one person would have believed any fighter would be able to get a retro tue after only disclosing and applying AFTER testing positive.

Valid medical reason or not, to not get any kind of suspension for failing to follow guidlines really raises questions.

Regardless of your personal views on Cyborg, this doesn't leave anyone (USADA, UFC or Cris) looking good. Sure, she can fight now, good for her. That doesn't change the reality of how this looks.