Sheila Cruz back in action Feb 25 Tulsa!

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, A BELT IS JUST A MEASURE OF TIME AND SKILL...NOT NECESSARILY ABILITY. JAMO IS MORE THAN QUALIFIED, AND THE ACT OF HE AND DR. SHARP GOING TO MACHADO'S AS WHITE BELTS IS A TSTAMENT TO THEIR CHARACTER AND UNDERSTANDING IN THE MARTIAL ARTS AND THE PHILOSOPHY OF BELTS BEING JUST BELTS.

I WILL SAY THAT I AM JEALOUS SHEILA DIDN'T SWING BY NOGS FOR A LESSON OR TWO.....HOT LADY!! GOOD LUCK SHEILA!!!

Good job Kaizer, now you have Jimmy upset and yelling.

Calm down, Jimmy, everything will be okay. Phone Post

And Jimmy almost never yells, so that's a big deal.

Sorry marine, lower the case buddy.

And you just called him a sorry Marine? You just signed your death warrant, kneegrow.

Pillbottle, you hav been quiet on this, jump in and offer your some of your most valued- humorous thoughts! Sheila Cruz good luck, although you do hav the best Taekwondo-.Combative program in that are, you are commended on your ability 2- cross train with others with respect and dignity, Triton, and Nog are both great schools with killer fighters in each school,for we hav friends in both as well! Sheila was more familiar with Apollos staff- trainers, Which makes a big difference in a fighters confidence level. She will be ready!! Phone Post

Naked pics 4- auction on Sheila , bidding starts at 50.00! Do I hear $ 60.00? Sorry Sheila, I am still a business man, DAC taught me that!!! Phone Post

Katana, I've had a busy day dealing with some stuff so I unfortunately missed the fun on this one. However, I'll offer this on Jamo: he is a good guy and has been around for a long time. But he was training that Wadsworth faggot that came up with last minute excuses to fight me twice, costing me about 6 months wasted training camp time, so I still owe him a kick in the nuts. Phone Post

Thank you pillbottle!! I am now humbel.. What about this rumor that Sheila takes it up the ass that Kaiser roll seems to know about? She does swagger a bit with a limp, thought it was just big boob shifting syndrome, what you think? Please indulge with comment...... Phone Post

Lyles remind me to tell you a story about that some time. You will get a good laugh and my nuts will be safe. Phone Post

Tell it here, IMO.

Double post.

Katana, the only way to be certain is by judging the tone of her farts. If she squeezes out tiny mouse farts, it's safe to say she's been on the level with you about the history of her anus. If she's bellowing out trombone blasts, then it's a safe bet you've been duped. You may also try checking her diameter. Phone Post

Thank you! I will listen carefully to her anal organ symphony of tones, make my evaluation of her honesty!! Phone Post

Thanks pillbottle you're such a great help .. Phone Post

=) Phone Post

sheila and lyles have something going on???

i can read all sorts of things into that smiley face!

and im a blue belt that i got in Brazil....so therefore i rank ahead of all these chumps that got their fake belts in america!

Jamo has trained extensively with Nasty Nate so not only does he know how to get you ready for a fight but he can also be instrumental in teaching you how to steal sponsorship monies.

Clean up on isle 6...:) Phone Post