Sheila Cruz back in action Feb 25 Tulsa!

Do you trane UFC?

Dayum! You guys fucking blew this thread up. Shiela, good luck... looking forward to seeing you whoop some ass on the 25th. Holler if you need anything! Phone Post

jujitsujamo my apologies, I am interested in all forms of jiujitsu. I will swing your way when I am in town. Do you teach just a Ketsugo class at your school?

Richard Tucker.

Thanks Mike I appreciate it ! And for sure will holla !

Just got off the offical Ketsugo website. It appears there are no Black belts in Tulsa?http://www.harbrodojo.com/harbrodojo/Black_Belts.html

Come by any Saturday morning at 9am if you are interested in Ketsugo. Phone Post

I am not affiliated with Harold Brosious. I know him, and his style is good - very similar to Aiki-Jitsu. My belt is under Calvin Metz who I traned with for 12 years. But you already knew that. Phone Post

Kaizer Sose - I work for the IRS

No you dont

Kaizer Sose - My initials are TM.

No they're not.

Kaizer Sose - jujitsujamo my apologies, I am interested in all forms of jiujitsu. I will swing your way when I am in town.

No you wont

jujitsujamo - 
Kaizer Sose - I work for the IRS

No you dont

Yes I do.

jujitsujamo - 
Kaizer Sose - My initials are TM.

No they're not.

Yes they are.

<blockquote>jujitsujamo - <blockquote>Kaizer Sose - jujitsujamo my apologies, I am interested in all forms of jiujitsu. I will swing your way when I am in town. </blockquote><br /><br />No you wont<br /></blockquote><br />You are correct on this one. My very first investigation on Ketsogu brought me right to the guy who founded it. If you are not affiliated with him, How are you a black belt in it? and you are correct I did know about Calvin M
Liquidsoul/
Jamie Mickle is one of the first Jiu Jitsu black belts in Oklahoma. Is Ketsugo Jiu Jitsu pure BJJ? No, but have Ketsugo Jiu Jitsu students kicked the crap out of many BJJ students in MMA and BJJ tournament? Yes!

Dr Pat Sharp, and Jameie Mickle spent years on the mat working with Calvin Metz and earning their black belt. This was at a time when there was no other Jiu Jitsu in Tulsa.

Keyser Soze please post your social security number so we may do a credit search on you. Also include your debit card number and pin. Thanks. Phone Post

^^ not cool jamo, not safe.

Sose, be safe about it and just PM your SSN and CC# and Pin to jamo.

LOL ok here I go.

liquidsoul - Jamie Mickle is one of the first Jiu Jitsu black belts in Oklahoma. Is Ketsugo Jiu Jitsu pure BJJ? No, but have Ketsugo Jiu Jitsu students kicked the crap out of many BJJ students in MMA and BJJ tournament? Yes!

Dr Pat Sharp, and Jameie Mickle spent years on the mat working with Calvin Metz and earning their black belt. This was at a time when there was no other Jiu Jitsu in Tulsa.

While most martial artists in Tulsa had never heard of BJJ, Calvin was tapping the like of Olimpic wrestler Kenny Monday, and everyone else in Tulsa that had the balls to step on the mat.

Jamo's credentials are above question, regardless of what kind of "Jits" you want to talk about. The fact that both of these black belts [Sharp + Mickle] were open minded enough to humble themselves and go to Carlos Machado wearing white belts and start over and earn their rank in BJJ from the beginning, says way more about their character and credentials than I ever can.

They didn't go buy a purple belt at team Nog, they spent 4 or 5 years earning a black belt and then humbly put on a white belt. 15-20 years experience and the ability to teach and motivate is why their students have won in national competition.

troll on...
Liquidsoul, since you insisted on jumping into the conversation, are you aware who founded Ketsugo jiujitsu? and are you aware that that person has none of the above mentioned names listed as blackbelts?

LOL

Still waiting on that pm. Phone Post