Sheila Cruz back in action Feb 25 Tulsa!

Don't lie, it was a slam against Jamo and you know it. Stop dicktucking like a little faggot and man up to what you said.

well of course I would be Sullivan I was training under Sheila and her husband Louie whom both of which are great people and Louie's brother Mike is a tough man as well and a very good instructor. You guys just hate me because I've been closer to her than some of you ever will ;) haha

Katana - thank you for the kind words. Sheila is very talented and a quick learner. She will have a stellar year. Hope to see her kickbox and make her MMA debut. Phone Post

I work for the IRS and I will be working in Tulsa for feb till aug. I made a thread about this already. I called or emailed several associations regarding gyms in preparation for my visit. I checked on 4 different gyms in the area! I want to go somewhere with a good bjj program. I don't really want to spend my rolling time "finding out" if a gym is good by just showing up. I even considered driving to Oklahoma City while I was there because That is where Rodrigo recommended.

I'm helping Shelia with her naked open guard.

Kaizer Sose - I work for the IRS

Even more reason to hate that bitch ass.

LOL I knew someone would say that. Thats why I didnt include it in my initial thread.

Hey Kaizer, how about you tell us your real name.

Fuck that.

Pussy.

My initials are TM. thats all you get.

Kaizer, Although you bring a point about existing instructors around the area, please remember the following: I am training with Jamo because he breaks down the techniques and modifies them to suit not only my size but also my style. The comfort zone alone that I feel when I'm in class is more than enough reason also. I feel that he is an excellent teacher. By the way, I have a third degree black belt in TKD, and a black belt in Kenpo. That being said ...... since when do you need a specific belt color to WHIP SOME ASS ??

My guess is whatever Keyser Soze says his real name is - would not be his actual real name. This is not a new troll. Phone Post

Kaizer Sose - My initials are TM. thats all you get.

PUSSY.

dragonflycruz - Kaizer, Although you bring a point about existing instructors around the area, please remember the following: I am training with Jamo because he breaks down the techniques and modifies them to suit not only my size but also my style. The comfort zone alone that I feel when I'm in class is more than enough reason also. I feel that he is an excellent teacher. By the way, I have a third degree black belt in TKD, and a black belt in Kenpo. That being said ...... since when do you need a specific belt color to WHIP SOME ASS ??

Like I said It was not my intention to dog jujitsujamo. If you enjoy the instruction and feel like you are learning then that is all that matters. I started my bjj journey with Rodrigo. Due to my job I have to travel alot. I have been to some pretty bad bjj gyms, and I have been to some good ones. One of the gyms had purple belt instructors with a blue belt assistant, they we actually pretty good. But there was still a Big difference between them and black belts. I was unaware of jujitsujamos existing black belt in ketsugo, That does make a difference, I am unfamiliar with Ketsugo but I am familiarizing myself with it via the net right now.

So pretty much, you ran your cockholster mouth before knowing a goddamn thing about Jamo?

Rodrigo must be proud of you...

Yes pretty much. Where do you study pimplimp?

I believe you owe Jamo an Apollo-gy.

I don't right now, I'm still recovering from reconstructive knee surgery.

Ketsugo Jujutsu or Ketsug? J?jutsu (???? ketsug? j?jutsu?, meaning “the blended gentle art”) is a modern school of jujutsu, founded America in 1955 by former police officer and United States Navy frogman instructor, Harold Brosious. Ketsug? Jujutsu focuses on self-defense combat styles, and is practiced at 25 dojo throughout the worldwide.[1]
Nice, jujitsujamo my apologies, I am interested in all forms of jiujitsu. I will swing your way when I am in town. Do you teach just a Ketsugo class at your school?