Sherdog Canada contest!

I suppose I could have kept them but heck, Sherdog was the man to step up first and I was just following his example.

You know good people seem to all do the same thing because Fateh and Saucy are just proving that they're awesome too.

So thank those folks. I'm just the guy pointing a finger in a direction.

Holy crap Dougie, that's really cool of you to do. ttt for this

Class act or ass crack, either way you gotta luv Dougie!

My Wife will do the draw Monday!

Stan - your alive!!!

Count me in on this one.

I will slap a lawsuit on you Dougie if you do not give those dvd's to me as they are property of sherdog.com!

The lawsuit threat might work if I had any money to be sued for.

LOL!

TTT for Sherdog.com

Jeff Sherwood is one of the nicest guys in the Sport of MMA and has the best service for shipping products.

"The Sushiboy"

Email sent.

Thanks!

Scott

Ok, I am closing the entries. It's Sunday and so I will make a draw of all the names and have my Wife pick the 2 winners tonight and will announce them in the morning!

you draw for that contest and you will have a court order hanging on your door tomorrow morning. I'll take your house, your car, or your MMA DVD/VHS collection if you don't have any money.

I suggest you do the right thing and send me the videos.

slapping an anti-harrassment order, an anti-stalking order, a gag order, and an anti-ugly order on RKing85

damn it.

should have seen that coming.

LOL!

freakin geinus.

-ShelbyGirl

The draw will be tomorrow morning!

I hope it's not too late. Thanks Dougie, Sherdog and Beth.

Dougie I want to apologize for not returning your calls after that one night stand we had in Montreal. I hope this doesn't make me an ex!! LOL!!

E-mail sent and I hope it isn't too late.

You're the worst I never had Nathan.

LOL!

Ok, the big day has arrived! I just got back from seeing my Wife in hospital and she picked the 2 winners!