Sherdog Canada contest!

There were about 40 people who submitted entries, even those who submitted late entries last night were included.

looking at Nathan

Damn. The suspense is killing me.

I graciously accept my prize.

You love me you really really love me.

We used the most scientific method we could to produce the results.

WHat time do you want me to come over and pick up my prize?

I would first like to thank Jeff at Sherdog who graciously started this by donating the two dvds.

I would also like to thank Saucy from UFC.TV for also donating some dvds to the winner.

I will send the winners name to her via e-mail as soon as I find the e-mail or get in contact with her.

I want to thank Rickson the God of Jiu Jitsu.
and the lord jesus christ for giving me the strength to do what I do.

where da prize at?

D

I would also like to thank Fateh for donating two of his club t-shirts to the winners as well.

Ok. I have to go take a crap. My name better be here when I get back.

practising death touch

Im not a her.. im a he...

The first winner of the KOTC dvd, "Sin City" from Sherdog.com, and a UFC dvd from Beth at UFC.tv, and a Fateh Fight club t-shirt is...

CRAIG "FARMER" BROWN!

From Ottawa Ontario!

Congrats Farmer! I will be e-mailing you for more info today and sending it out this week as well as giving your address to Saucy from the UFC!

throwing my arms in the air cheering like kermit the frog

The second winner of the contest and the winner of a dvd from Sherdog, "Pride, Beasts From The East 2" and a dvd from Saucy at UFC, and Fateh Fight club t-shirt is"

JEFF DUARTE

From Cambridge Ontario!

Your e-mail is about to be sent off as well. I'll forward your address to Saucy at UFC and send the package off this week!

I also want to say that I went to Kinkos last night and took with me a JPG of the Couture/Belfort flyer from UFC 49 and had them print a small poster size picture of it off. I will be adding that to the package.

Saucy, I lost your e-mail, would you send it to me again at dougee@canada.com so I can forward these guy's addresses to you?

Thanx!

Congrats to Jeff and Craig. I will be visiting you soon to watch your DVD's with you. I will be the smelly unshaven hobo looking dude lying on your couch in the morning. I will also, be bringing a tape that I secretly took of Canario last weekend. Boozing and womanizing UWO at it's best.

Also included will be a copy of the Natural Magazine. It is a first issue collectors edition.

(You all shut up! I have an article in it and it actually made it past just one issue so damn it, it IS a collector's edition! Ha ha ha!)

The front cover has Ze Mario Esfiha on it and there is a write up on him and my club as well in it.

Crap....

I think this was a clever ploy to gain access to our emails to spam us...

email sent.

Congratulations to the winners. I have a great care package from the UFC coming your way.