Sherdog Canada contest!

I boycott this thread...

lol

Congrats!!

LMAO @ Dougie!!

I have no idea what you are talking about JHR.

However, I hope you enjoy e-mail about fake rolex watches.

I have e-mailed both Jeff and Farmer and sent their addresses to Saucy. Farmer, I need a more specific address but Jeff yours went in full.

Someone tell these guys to come here and make an acceptance speech.

Damn, all that brownosing didn't pay off...

Congrats to the winners and thanks again to Dougie for doing this!

Man, I wish I had something for everyone who entered. Sorry guys.

You did have something for everyone. Think about it.

Herpes?

The gift that keeps on giving.

Normally this would post would have Canario's name in it but, STAN! YOU'RE ALIVE!

Thanks Dougie and thanks to your wife, Sherdog, Fateh, The UFC and everyone else that was involved!

This is the first time I've won a contest since the second grade! I won a BIG crayola crayons box with all the different colours and a ...gasp...crayon sharpener! Remember how cool it was having a crayon sharpener in the second grade? I got all kinds of girlfriends because of that, including some older ones in the 3rd grade!!!

dsc166, I was wondering why there was this smelly, unshaven hobo sleeping on my couch this morning? At least the mysterys solved now. Thanks for leaving a few beers for me in my fridge but eating all my Dill Pickle chips and my wife's turtle choclates was uncool man.

Jeff "Portuguese" Duarte

Way to go Farmer!

Wade

I just love the Canada Forum so much that I've increased my original prize.

Winners will receive UFC 40 - UFC 49 dvds and a UFC fleece not available on the website for those cold Canada nights!!!

That's a pretty nice prize increase! Are you guys sure I didn't win?

HOLY SHIT...

Thats sweet :)

Dougie, I hate you.

I hate myself damn it! I don't have UFC 40 or 41 and I sure as hell don't have the UFC fleece.

Ha ha ha!

I'll have Portuguese's package out asap and Farmer's too when I get the rest of his address.

Dougie, I love you again.

Wow! I'm Saucy's favorite Canadian person and I am not even getting that stuff.

Saucy, if you want to give me that stuff also [I really could use a new bunnyhug (a hoodie to you Americans)], I'm going to be in Vegas last this month. That way you wouldn't have to pay all that money to ship it to me.

Not putting any presure on you, just food for thought....

The love of a JHR is a scary thing.

I just finished wrapping Portuguese's prize. I will send it tomorrow.

Someone tell Farmer to e-mail me his full address.