shields dominated mayhem...y are ppl crying?

orcus -  " And he was submitted in round 3, but the bell saved him"

Do you know what "submitted" means?

Don't be an ass, you know exactly what I meant to say.

If you can't see the difference between what Guida does and what Shields does you shouldn't be watching MMA.
Period.

That was a great fight, but that said Mayhem deserves the win on account of the tight RNC. Everyone who's whining about it just doesn't know shit about the ground game, 'cause that was 5 rounds of exciting grappling action.

I dont think that fight was boring at all... it was very technical and I enjoyed it. Of course I actually understand what im watching tho

Personally, I think Mayham is lucky as hell Shields has the punching power of a 12 year old paraplegic girl or it could have been pretty damn ugly for him!

goku - i was surprised at how easily he took mayhem down and controlled him on the ground...and the fight was actually better than i thought it would be

mayhem is a tough SOB so a finish could not be rationally expected based on how their styles matchup...

same reason why everyone complains about a wrestling win:  he never went for a finish.  he just played it safe and controlled position.

Twostep - If you can't see the difference between what Guida does and what Shields does you shouldn't be watching MMA.
Period.

Yeah, Guida hits people with punches and actually does damage.

Damage > Position

i get why people are cryin, but i thought it was a good fight. it proved to me that SF needs to go with the standard MMA rules, especially elbows.