Shields has NO chance against GSP

EvilMaster - It's sort of like a strikeforce fight. Where they take their best guy and feed him cans so that he looks really fucken good as he destroys them. The UFC doesn't do that kind of shit very often, so it might be fun to watch GSP dispose of some C level fighter. GSP has been fighting all the best in the world for awhile now, one after another. He deserves an easy fight I guess.

lol at a top 5, long time elite WW who's beaten top guys at MW being C level or a can.

Yes, his style is horrible for GSP but who's isnt?

Shields deserves to fight GSP. Look at his fuckin career. So what if he gets killed? Merit is merit.

Yes, the same top game as the Kampmann fight. Jake, even totally gassed still passed Kampmann's guard effortlessly. Martin Kampmann is utterly underated, especially his grappling. Martin Kampmann handled Paulo Thiago on the mat and was seconds from putting him to sleep.

People just assume GSP is great off his back, trust me, he's not stopping Jake from passing. And from then, who the fuck knows how GSP reacts to someone mounting him and punching him. GSP has never taken that much punishment, he might freak out. You just don't know.

EvilMaster - Of course not. It's a joke of a fight. GSP will look pretty damned good kicking the shit out of Shields though, so since we don't have a choice. We might as well watch it for purely entertainment purposes.

GSP needs to vacate the belt and go to MW. Give him a tune up and then a title shot.

Shields vs Fitch for the WW belt. Condit vs Hathaway for #1 contender

when jake takes gsp down, puts him on his back where gsp is weak, and runs game on him, im gonna laugh. im then gonna ttt all these threads and goof on you clueless idiots. jake was winning prestigious belts when gsp was doing karate, trying to get a blue belt in bjj and getting submitted by matt hughes.

i would like to see a super fight between gsp vs. anderson at some catch weight

a champion vacating the belt would be foolish