Shogun expected draw, wants rematch

Would watch a rematch any day!!!

Cindy

if he expected a draw he has not been following mma in the usa very long

To think People are complaining that Shogun lying on a completely gassed and hanging on Hendo whilst throwing weak, 5th round, powerless punches didn't get a 10-8 yet the absoluting BLASTING Shogun copped in round 3 is somehow not worthy!

The key difference: Dan nearly finished the fight whereas Shogun simply dominated a round.

People smoking the crack.There were 2 10-8 rounds (should have been) that cancel each other out as said above. Craziness. The decision was CORRECT.

disbeliever - Shogun should know to never leave it to the judges by now

QFT

Proteus The Invincible - I don't care for all of these rematches. The way I see it, Hendo won the decision with two 10-9 rounds and a 10-8. Even if it was a draw, I still wouldn't want to see a rematch.

Fail. Not wanting too see a rematch is retarded as fuck. Phone Post

i wonder why fudd didnt pull the famous, one more round trick

First round was a draw dan rocked shogun with the h bomb 2 times then shogun dropped dan at end of round at got takedown ground and pound. Cant remember now if he rocked dan and jumped on him or if dan got up then got taking down. It was the most even round of the fight tho. Phone Post

Props to Shogun for having heart and sticking it through the beating he took for the first 3 rounds...Then coming back and.. out grappling an exhausted Dan Henderson. He still lost though, 3-2. Judges were correct with the final decision, regardless of 10-8 rounds for either of them or not. Good call and all 3 judges saw it the same.

Isn't Shogun on a 180 day medical suspension for a possible skull fracture? That is the epitome of an ass whooping. Dan was suspended because he sprang his thumb while fracturing Rua's skull...There's the true difference in damage done in that fight right there for you...

As great as that fight was, I personally do not want to see a rematch.

I had it a draw . Rematch would make sense ! Phone Post

Man, I guess I'll go watch the fight again, but I gave Hendo round 4 too. It's true Rua finished strong but if you watch the clock Hendo is dominate for most of the round.

Put me down for not wanting to see a rematch either.  Next time Dan may kill Shogun.  I became a Shogun fan after the heart he showed to keep coming in spite of the beating Dan gave him.  I can honestly say I have no interest in watching Shogun take another beating like that ever.  Now lets just imagine if Dan hadn't been sick and his cardio actually held up, Saturday night we might have seen the UFCs first in cage death.  No thank you.  Kudos to 2 warriors.