Shogun Hitting Mitts w/ Freddie Roach *New

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-rU04Kx_cNc

Freddie's trying his damndest to stop Shogun's shoulder-sway thing. So much momentum and timing is lost with that ingrained shoulder thing he does.

Training with Roach while preparing for Sonnen is the worst thing he can do. Try throwing power combos while pivoting and being ready to stuff one of the best double legs in the sport.

Thanks. Cool video.

So curious how he'll look against Sonnen.

Sub Phone Post

if shogun has cardio, chael is gonna have problems.

Shogun by Kneebah!

Cool vid, there seems to be a few MMA figters training with Roach occasionally now

His boxing won't help him when he his on his back. He should be focused on takedown defense and clinch work for this camp. Phone Post

^ Yep. His BJJ has always been good and it'll need to be polished for this fight along with his clinch game otherwise he could get decisioned here.

Smart move Phone Post

My vote has been cast,  thanks. 

Shogun with hair will be hard for Chael to handle.

But seriously...Shogun has good wrestling albeit better offensive than defensive I think, but I don't see Chael keeping him down. He's the biggest guy Chael's fought in awhile (minus Jones, of course), and I think Shogun's gonna hurt him! Phone Post 3.0

Blue Flame Special - ^ Yep. His BJJ has always been good and it'll need to be polished for this fight along with his clinch game otherwise he could get decisioned here.
He is training his BJJ with Gordo for this fight so I'm sure it will be at a high level Phone Post 3.0

I really am hoping Shogun pulls off an impressive W. He at least could still climb back up and fight for the title. Hard pressed to say that for Sonnen.

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
JStrongMMA - His boxing won't help him when he his on his back. He should be focused on takedown defense and clinch work for this camp. Phone Post
I'm sure this is the only training he is doing for sonnen. Phone Post 3.0

Oh...is that what I said? Or are you just being a douche bag? Phone Post

Kerouac - Freddie's trying his damndest to stop Shogun's shoulder-sway thing. So much momentum and timing is lost with that ingrained shoulder thing he does.

yes, like telegraphing a punch

One video of Shogun hitting pads with Roach and some folks are acting as if that's all he has been doing for his full camp. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post

Yeah, Shogun probably doesn't realize he needs to train against Sonnen's takedowns (idiots)