Shogun Hitting Mitts w/ Freddie Roach *New

Zed Wayne Zed - Shogun is going to win this.

Chael's losing again.

Barring humpage and holding him on the ground for a boring UD win, Shogun is going to go hard on him in this fight.

I really hope Shogun brings out his pitbull pal, Wandy, to be in the corner, and to roll his wrists as the hangs over the banner on the fence looking at Chael like a polar bear to a slippery seal.
So Shogun is going to win unless he loses?Nice... Phone Post 3.0

Can somebody explain what is this shoulder thing that Shogun does?

KingofBJJ - 
Il Duce - Thanks. Cool video.

So curious how he'll look against Sonnen.

I am not sure why the need to work on his boxing for Sonnen.  He can blast fairly easy.  That will three losses in a row for TRT felony boy.

footage was most likely taken while he was preparing for Lil Nog

cheesesteak - Can somebody explain what is this shoulder thing that Shogun does?

I'm guessin it's when he raises his arms up when he gets tagged or blocks a shot, kinda looks like he's resetting himself. Couldn't find a gif, sorry.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/677185/round3lyotocounter.gif

Found one, remembered he raised them up, but it was just sideways like that.

He looks real stiff IMO. Hope he still uses his kicks and such in the future. War shogun. Hope he can pull off a sub or KO Phone Post 3.0

God,

I hope Shogun wins. Nothing against Chael but it always hard to root against someone with Shogun style.

Having said that my brain still says that Sonnen probably will win. I am afraid he will get the take-down and will be able to keep Shogun down.

I am a little afraid that Shogun might be a little to shopworn. He just took a little to much damage. Hope i am wrong though.

Crazy to think of such a great fighter like Shogun, then hear Roach say his mechanics are off

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
JStrongMMA -
Jesus KO'd stayrad -
JStrongMMA -
Jesus KO'd stayrad -
JStrongMMA - His boxing won't help him when he his on his back. He should be focused on takedown defense and clinch work for this camp. Phone Post
I'm sure this is the only training he is doing for sonnen. Phone Post 3.0

Oh...is that what I said? Or are you just being a douche bag? Phone Post

I'm the douchebag? Yeah okay fren, I'm sure you have a lot of experience running an managing high level fighter camps , you'll be busy I'm sure kicking ass so I'll let you get back to it Phone Post 3.0

That doesn't have anything to do with this conversation. You still aren't making much sense. Phone Post

My point is yet again, do u really think this is the only thin he had even working on for his camp!

Te answer is No you asshat, so why make the cunty statement in your first post in the frat place like you were in on some golden advice that the trainers in his camp won't have. Phone Post 3.0

I never said it was! I have seen this video and read about him working with Roach for this camp to improve his boxing about a month ago. I just hope he is focusing more on his tdd rather than elements of his game that he already holds an advantage over Chael with. Phone Post

Leck Brosnar - Training with Roach while preparing for Sonnen is the worst thing he can do. Try throwing power combos while pivoting and being ready to stuff one of the best double legs in the sport.

This is footage for when he was training for Lil Nog. The UFC has just re-released the video.

eXtv - 
Leck Brosnar - Training with Roach while preparing for Sonnen is the worst thing he can do. Try throwing power combos while pivoting and being ready to stuff one of the best double legs in the sport.

This is footage for when he was training for Lil Nog. The UFC has just re-released the video.

You are right, I even remember the video but thought this was a more recent session. Damn this UFC propaganda I say.

Leck Brosnar - http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/677185/round3lyotocounter.gif

Found one, remembered he raised them up, but it was just sideways like that.

Thanks for your the gif. VTFU

Cool although we'll have to see how productive working in his boxing his whilst preparing for a wrassltfucker Phone Post

I'd love to see a mini doc on his training with Freddie. I mean when he first started Roach said he hit like a girl, now shogun says he hits like superman. A behind the scenes would be awesome. Phone Post 3.0